aspects of my voice. I try to make my voice do what I want. One big thing I do to improve on each show is to listen back to performances on CD while on tour.
Matisyahu
I don't always think it's necessary for somebody to be nice all the time.
Jake Gyllenhaal
It's different for every song. But for 'Say Something,' I think it was Chad who had an idea on guitar, and I had an idea on piano for different songs, and we just married them together. We bounce things off each other constantly and kind of massage all these ideas into a three and a half minute pop song.
Ian Axel
Most of the men and women who vote in Congress each year to continue subsidies have taken campaign donations from big energy companies.
Bill McKibben
I'd read a lot of scripts, and I remember reading 'Orange Is the New Black,' and it was at the head of the pack. I remember thinking, 'Wow, that is really good. I would love to be a part of that.'
Uzo Aduba
There's something so grabbing about people who will do anything for one another.
Shanola Hampton
I like to get in the mindset of the honey badger when I go into contact. There's no doubts, no fears. If you can do that as a human, you're killin' it.
Nick Cummins
I've never really aspired to the spotlight; I just wanted to do music, which is kind of weird because music comes with that spotlight.
Alessia Cara
My DVR, like, sees inside my soul, and inside my soul is a 65-year-old retired woman. So there's Food Network, HGTV and 'Golden Girls' reruns. And 'Roseanne.'
Ross Mathews
I decided a long time ago to be myself and not worry too much about cultivating some kind of personality that didn't feel natural or true to who I am.
Lynn Coady
I'm very conscious that I'm an entertainer. Something like 73 percent of my readers are college graduates, so you can't condescend to people. You've got to tell them a story that they will be willing to pay money to read.
James Patterson
Matisyahu
I don't always think it's necessary for somebody to be nice all the time.
Jake Gyllenhaal
It's different for every song. But for 'Say Something,' I think it was Chad who had an idea on guitar, and I had an idea on piano for different songs, and we just married them together. We bounce things off each other constantly and kind of massage all these ideas into a three and a half minute pop song.
Ian Axel
Most of the men and women who vote in Congress each year to continue subsidies have taken campaign donations from big energy companies.
Bill McKibben
I'd read a lot of scripts, and I remember reading 'Orange Is the New Black,' and it was at the head of the pack. I remember thinking, 'Wow, that is really good. I would love to be a part of that.'
Uzo Aduba
There's something so grabbing about people who will do anything for one another.
Shanola Hampton
I like to get in the mindset of the honey badger when I go into contact. There's no doubts, no fears. If you can do that as a human, you're killin' it.
Nick Cummins
I've never really aspired to the spotlight; I just wanted to do music, which is kind of weird because music comes with that spotlight.
Alessia Cara
My DVR, like, sees inside my soul, and inside my soul is a 65-year-old retired woman. So there's Food Network, HGTV and 'Golden Girls' reruns. And 'Roseanne.'
Ross Mathews
I decided a long time ago to be myself and not worry too much about cultivating some kind of personality that didn't feel natural or true to who I am.
Lynn Coady
I'm very conscious that I'm an entertainer. Something like 73 percent of my readers are college graduates, so you can't condescend to people. You've got to tell them a story that they will be willing to pay money to read.
James Patterson