lives and watch something that is so separate from their everyday existence. People have always wanted to escape their lives - that's why they go to movies and the theatre.
Colin Morgan
Unfortunately, the Senate Democrats have become an extreme party. They have become a party that has abdicated their responsibilities. Under Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats, we have a do-nothing Senate.
Ted Cruz
I never wanted to do Shakespeare; I never liked watching it, it's always frightened me, and I've never been any good at it. But I really wanted to work with the director Tim Carroll and Mark Rylance.
Samuel Barnett
Eyebrows are really important because they structure the face. In school it was funny because I was always the one walking around with tweezers plucking my girlfriends' eyebrows. I was really good; eyebrow tweezing runs in my family - my mother used to do mine, and I picked it up.
Rita Ora
To me, patriotism is about working ethically and wholeheartedly in our chosen field.
N. R. Narayana Murthy
I love songs that tell stories. They make you feel something, something real.
Daphne Ashbrook
I've never thought about the end of my career. I've had this growing motto in my life to live day to day - and when you live day to day, it's hard to talk years.
Troy Polamalu
Women put guys through tests all the time.
J. B. Smoove
Everyone knows that when you look at a television ad, you do not expect to get information. You expect to see delusion and imagery.
Noam Chomsky
You can put someone in a new home, but you can't give them a new mindset.
Dan Phillips
In this knowledge-worker age, it's now increasingly tied to doing well in school so you can get into better grad schools so you can get better jobs - so the pressure to do well is really high.
Stephen Covey
Colin Morgan
Unfortunately, the Senate Democrats have become an extreme party. They have become a party that has abdicated their responsibilities. Under Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats, we have a do-nothing Senate.
Ted Cruz
I never wanted to do Shakespeare; I never liked watching it, it's always frightened me, and I've never been any good at it. But I really wanted to work with the director Tim Carroll and Mark Rylance.
Samuel Barnett
Eyebrows are really important because they structure the face. In school it was funny because I was always the one walking around with tweezers plucking my girlfriends' eyebrows. I was really good; eyebrow tweezing runs in my family - my mother used to do mine, and I picked it up.
Rita Ora
To me, patriotism is about working ethically and wholeheartedly in our chosen field.
N. R. Narayana Murthy
I love songs that tell stories. They make you feel something, something real.
Daphne Ashbrook
I've never thought about the end of my career. I've had this growing motto in my life to live day to day - and when you live day to day, it's hard to talk years.
Troy Polamalu
Women put guys through tests all the time.
J. B. Smoove
Everyone knows that when you look at a television ad, you do not expect to get information. You expect to see delusion and imagery.
Noam Chomsky
You can put someone in a new home, but you can't give them a new mindset.
Dan Phillips
In this knowledge-worker age, it's now increasingly tied to doing well in school so you can get into better grad schools so you can get better jobs - so the pressure to do well is really high.
Stephen Covey