had the ability to play characters. When I came to California, I was overwhelmed that you could do this and get paid for it, make a living on it, and be creative within this art form.
Matt Schulze
A solid sense of self will help a person to lead a full and happy life.
Kimberly Elise
Words are so often used in the opposite sense, as a screen of diversion. It's the struggle towards truthfulness which is the same whether one is writing a poem, a novel or an argument.
John Berger
When I was a kid, we lived in Italy, which isn't really known for figure skating. I think that's why I excelled so well. I spent a lot of my high school years training.
Meta Golding
I think a lot of playwrights have a script in their bottom drawer that hopefully no one will ever see about a bunch of young people sharing a flat and getting up to crazy stuff.
Laura Wade
I always thought every day was a gift, but now I am looking for where to send the thank you note.
Randy Pausch
I was born in Nagpur and brought up in Ahmedabad, where my father had a small factory.
Ronit Roy
A lot of things are out of my control, and that's all the other athletes. I can be the best I can ever be, and if there's someone better, they'll win the race. I'm aware of that.
Mark de Jonge
I haven't had the most thrilling lifestyle. I was a pretty good dresser, but I would have a pretty boring 'Behind the Music.'
Patti Smith
I'm the only one in my family - I'm a practicing Jew - who has attached themselves to religion in a more traditional way.
Jessica Hecht
My father was a research scientist in tropical medicine, so I always assumed I would be a scientist, too. I felt that medicine was too vague and inexact, so I chose physics.
Stephen Hawking
Matt Schulze
A solid sense of self will help a person to lead a full and happy life.
Kimberly Elise
Words are so often used in the opposite sense, as a screen of diversion. It's the struggle towards truthfulness which is the same whether one is writing a poem, a novel or an argument.
John Berger
When I was a kid, we lived in Italy, which isn't really known for figure skating. I think that's why I excelled so well. I spent a lot of my high school years training.
Meta Golding
I think a lot of playwrights have a script in their bottom drawer that hopefully no one will ever see about a bunch of young people sharing a flat and getting up to crazy stuff.
Laura Wade
I always thought every day was a gift, but now I am looking for where to send the thank you note.
Randy Pausch
I was born in Nagpur and brought up in Ahmedabad, where my father had a small factory.
Ronit Roy
A lot of things are out of my control, and that's all the other athletes. I can be the best I can ever be, and if there's someone better, they'll win the race. I'm aware of that.
Mark de Jonge
I haven't had the most thrilling lifestyle. I was a pretty good dresser, but I would have a pretty boring 'Behind the Music.'
Patti Smith
I'm the only one in my family - I'm a practicing Jew - who has attached themselves to religion in a more traditional way.
Jessica Hecht
My father was a research scientist in tropical medicine, so I always assumed I would be a scientist, too. I felt that medicine was too vague and inexact, so I chose physics.
Stephen Hawking