criticism, especially with regard to women's rights, as anti-Islamic and pro-Western, justifying its brutalities by ascribing them to Islam and Iran's culture.
Azar Nafisi
Anybody that believes that Adrian Grenier's name is really Vince should probably watch less TV.
Sasha Grey
When I walk down the street, it's not like people feel like they're seeing some big star. It's like someone they've known for a long time, someone that they feel comfortable with.
Steve Wilkos
I don't know how to defend myself: surprised innocence cannot imagine being under suspicion.
Pierre Corneille
Everything seems to be going faster and faster. It's really harder to create something that endures. The New York City Ballet has succeeded in doing that.
Robert Caro
You can spend your money on art works and sit down and look at them. Or you can use your money to help people.
Xavier Niel
I'm appalled that when I talk about the neo-conservatives it's somehow twisted, some sort of a racist comment.
Lee Whitnum
There's a handful of situations already in two games - some hits I don't need to take - and I'm taking them because I'm stringing out the play.
Mark Sanchez
I find it utterly bizarre that total strangers write about your life in a completely fictional manner.
Helena Christensen
I knew being accepted was going to be hard, but I knew I was involved in a situation that was going to bring opportunities to other blacks.
Larry Doby
Azar Nafisi
Anybody that believes that Adrian Grenier's name is really Vince should probably watch less TV.
Sasha Grey
When I walk down the street, it's not like people feel like they're seeing some big star. It's like someone they've known for a long time, someone that they feel comfortable with.
Steve Wilkos
I don't know how to defend myself: surprised innocence cannot imagine being under suspicion.
Pierre Corneille
Everything seems to be going faster and faster. It's really harder to create something that endures. The New York City Ballet has succeeded in doing that.
Robert Caro
You can spend your money on art works and sit down and look at them. Or you can use your money to help people.
Xavier Niel
I'm appalled that when I talk about the neo-conservatives it's somehow twisted, some sort of a racist comment.
Lee Whitnum
There's a handful of situations already in two games - some hits I don't need to take - and I'm taking them because I'm stringing out the play.
Mark Sanchez
I find it utterly bizarre that total strangers write about your life in a completely fictional manner.
Helena Christensen
I knew being accepted was going to be hard, but I knew I was involved in a situation that was going to bring opportunities to other blacks.
Larry Doby