they didn't think that this was some idle, faddish wish on my part.
Chang-Rae Lee
I never studied dance, but if you look at 'Wild At Heart,' my mother saw that movie and said, 'You are a dancer. Look at how you're moving: all that strange energy is like modern dance.'
Nicolas Cage
Show me a mall, and I'm happy.
Julia Roberts
Some believe that the FBI has these phenomenal capabilities to access any information at any time - that we can get what we want, when we want it, by flipping some sort of switch. It may be true in the movies or on TV. It is simply not the case in real life.
James Comey
After the French Revolution, the world money power shifted from Paris to London. For three generations, the British maintained an old-fashioned colonial empire, as well as a modern empire based on London's primacy in the money markets.
Gore Vidal
Songwriting is such an intricate part of me as an artist and as a person; I couldn't just let someone else do it.
Shakira
Coney Island is and always will be 'the people's playground.' It's a place where people of all backgrounds come to have a good time.
Harold Feinstein
With 'Extinction Machine,' I wanted to start some conversations about whether we're alone in the universe and what that might mean.
Jonathan Maberry
It's an article of faith that the novels I've loved will live inside me forever.
Pat Conroy
Chang-Rae Lee
I never studied dance, but if you look at 'Wild At Heart,' my mother saw that movie and said, 'You are a dancer. Look at how you're moving: all that strange energy is like modern dance.'
Nicolas Cage
Show me a mall, and I'm happy.
Julia Roberts
Some believe that the FBI has these phenomenal capabilities to access any information at any time - that we can get what we want, when we want it, by flipping some sort of switch. It may be true in the movies or on TV. It is simply not the case in real life.
James Comey
After the French Revolution, the world money power shifted from Paris to London. For three generations, the British maintained an old-fashioned colonial empire, as well as a modern empire based on London's primacy in the money markets.
Gore Vidal
Songwriting is such an intricate part of me as an artist and as a person; I couldn't just let someone else do it.
Shakira
Coney Island is and always will be 'the people's playground.' It's a place where people of all backgrounds come to have a good time.
Harold Feinstein
With 'Extinction Machine,' I wanted to start some conversations about whether we're alone in the universe and what that might mean.
Jonathan Maberry
It's an article of faith that the novels I've loved will live inside me forever.
Pat Conroy