is as much as anything else the fact a man in his 50s doesn't write the way a man in his 20s does - or he shouldn't.
Guy Gavriel Kay
I carry a small spiral notebook with me at all times and have been doing this for many years. There's a shoe box in my closet filled with these notebooks, each riddled with notes and impressions, ideas, schemes, and soup recipes.
Patrick deWitt
The bulk of my learning - if I may call it such - has come within the past three months, after I became a part of the fragile body of patients who make up an AIDS hospice. Here, surrounded by teams of supportive nurses, attentive doctors, and interns, one gently comes upon his own strengths and shortcomings.
Lance Loud
For many of the brave men and women who have fought on the front lines, returning home means trying to navigate a complicated and bureaucratic Veterans Administration benefits system.
Kirsten Gillibrand
In 'Alpha Protocol,' right from the outset, the parameters of the game explain to you that the mission needs to get done. How you approach that is your decision. The rewards and penalties for either path, those are going to balance out into different consequences.
Chris Avellone
I swear on everything holy I do not know what's on the Internet about me.
Iris Apfel
You have to be taxed. Just because you work a little harder to have a little bit more money taken from you, I mean, that's scary. I worked hard for it. Why should I be taxed more than other people?
Joe Wurzelbacher
Eisenhower was quite supportive of Kennedy and Johnson in terms of foreign policy.
Robert Dallek
I would love to be the African leader that steps down, that overthrows this idea of a Big Man ruler. I don't want to stay in office forever.
Meles Zenawi
Doing projects really gives people self-confidence. Nothing is better than taking the pie out of the oven. What it does for you personally, and for your family's idea of you, is something you can't buy.
Martha Stewart
Georgian England was very radical; there were all these new revolutionary ideas, and I think women had more freedom than they did later on.
Marion Bailey
Guy Gavriel Kay
I carry a small spiral notebook with me at all times and have been doing this for many years. There's a shoe box in my closet filled with these notebooks, each riddled with notes and impressions, ideas, schemes, and soup recipes.
Patrick deWitt
The bulk of my learning - if I may call it such - has come within the past three months, after I became a part of the fragile body of patients who make up an AIDS hospice. Here, surrounded by teams of supportive nurses, attentive doctors, and interns, one gently comes upon his own strengths and shortcomings.
Lance Loud
For many of the brave men and women who have fought on the front lines, returning home means trying to navigate a complicated and bureaucratic Veterans Administration benefits system.
Kirsten Gillibrand
In 'Alpha Protocol,' right from the outset, the parameters of the game explain to you that the mission needs to get done. How you approach that is your decision. The rewards and penalties for either path, those are going to balance out into different consequences.
Chris Avellone
I swear on everything holy I do not know what's on the Internet about me.
Iris Apfel
You have to be taxed. Just because you work a little harder to have a little bit more money taken from you, I mean, that's scary. I worked hard for it. Why should I be taxed more than other people?
Joe Wurzelbacher
Eisenhower was quite supportive of Kennedy and Johnson in terms of foreign policy.
Robert Dallek
I would love to be the African leader that steps down, that overthrows this idea of a Big Man ruler. I don't want to stay in office forever.
Meles Zenawi
Doing projects really gives people self-confidence. Nothing is better than taking the pie out of the oven. What it does for you personally, and for your family's idea of you, is something you can't buy.
Martha Stewart
Georgian England was very radical; there were all these new revolutionary ideas, and I think women had more freedom than they did later on.
Marion Bailey