in a ball here, not wanting to leave or see anyone.
Molly Crabapple
I'm very competitive. I remember being 4 years old trying to out-chug my dad in a milk-chugging contest. It's been in my blood.
Ryan Lochte
I'm a big fan of independent girls who are strong-willed, vocal in their opinions, and have a sense of humor.
David Lambert
The last time I had to make a career decision, I was 17. I could have gone to Ballet Theatre or National Ballet of Canada. There were options. But as I became exposed to the Robbins repertoire, I realized that there was a living genius in the house.
Damian Woetzel
When Obama was first proposed as a presidential candidate in 2007, the nation failed to have a meaningful debate concerning the serious constitutional issue of electing someone whose father was not a U.S. citizen.
Aaron Klein
People like to say that the conflict is between good and evil. The real conflict is between truth and lies.
Don Miguel Ruiz
The last thing I want to do is get togged up, go out and be polite.
Greg Wise
Everybody loves vampire stories, and if there's one show in particular that's done really well, it just opens the door and the opportunity for more of those kind of stories to get through.
Madchen Amick
Simply switching to a healthy, plant-based diet can lessen stroke risk by reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, flooding your body with antioxidants and improving blood flow.
Michael Greger
If I'm gonna write songs about my exes, they can write songs about me. That's how it works.
Taylor Swift
As the Earth continues to slow, leap seconds will grow more common. Eventually we will need one every year, and then even more. Scientists could have avoided these awkward skips by choosing instead to adjust the duration of the second itself. Who would notice? That is what they did, in fact, until 1955.
James Gleick
Molly Crabapple
I'm very competitive. I remember being 4 years old trying to out-chug my dad in a milk-chugging contest. It's been in my blood.
Ryan Lochte
I'm a big fan of independent girls who are strong-willed, vocal in their opinions, and have a sense of humor.
David Lambert
The last time I had to make a career decision, I was 17. I could have gone to Ballet Theatre or National Ballet of Canada. There were options. But as I became exposed to the Robbins repertoire, I realized that there was a living genius in the house.
Damian Woetzel
When Obama was first proposed as a presidential candidate in 2007, the nation failed to have a meaningful debate concerning the serious constitutional issue of electing someone whose father was not a U.S. citizen.
Aaron Klein
People like to say that the conflict is between good and evil. The real conflict is between truth and lies.
Don Miguel Ruiz
The last thing I want to do is get togged up, go out and be polite.
Greg Wise
Everybody loves vampire stories, and if there's one show in particular that's done really well, it just opens the door and the opportunity for more of those kind of stories to get through.
Madchen Amick
Simply switching to a healthy, plant-based diet can lessen stroke risk by reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, flooding your body with antioxidants and improving blood flow.
Michael Greger
If I'm gonna write songs about my exes, they can write songs about me. That's how it works.
Taylor Swift
As the Earth continues to slow, leap seconds will grow more common. Eventually we will need one every year, and then even more. Scientists could have avoided these awkward skips by choosing instead to adjust the duration of the second itself. Who would notice? That is what they did, in fact, until 1955.
James Gleick