helps me ignore any lyrics, and helps create a consistent mood for each book.
Chuck Palahniuk
Lyrically, there's a lot of songs that are influenced by my wife. They're about my wife and I.
Scott Weiland
The public is absolutely fascinated by aging. They don't want to get old. And you can see - read Shakespeare. Read the sonnets. They're all about aging.
Cynthia Kenyon
Performance capture, for me, is finding the essence of a performance.
Andy Serkis
I'm very tech-forward. However, I also think hitting the pause button is not a bad thing, and really connecting with people one-to-one viscerally, having a connection with someone, is really important.
Ashton Kutcher
I'm a huge E! fan. Every hotel room, I watch it all the time. 'E! News' is fantastic.
Harry Styles
It's interesting because Swedes subtitle everything, so they're so used to it. When my wife watches a show with subtitles, she has a skill to be able to watch and read. Whereas I'm more of a read or watch.
Greg Poehler
I am very interested in theology. In fact, my first degree was in theology, so it's something that interests me greatly.
Neil Cross
I still consider myself working class. I know my circumstances have changed dramatically since I was growing up back in Birkenhead.
Paul O'Grady
I will never be a millionaire, and I don't want to be.
Adolfo Cambiaso
PubMed Central is vital for researchers and the public alike. Only through free access can everyone find out where the cutting edge of research lies. With access to the latest studies, patients and their families have a much-needed piece of the puzzle as they consider treatment options and potential outcomes.
Richard J. Roberts
Chuck Palahniuk
Lyrically, there's a lot of songs that are influenced by my wife. They're about my wife and I.
Scott Weiland
The public is absolutely fascinated by aging. They don't want to get old. And you can see - read Shakespeare. Read the sonnets. They're all about aging.
Cynthia Kenyon
Performance capture, for me, is finding the essence of a performance.
Andy Serkis
I'm very tech-forward. However, I also think hitting the pause button is not a bad thing, and really connecting with people one-to-one viscerally, having a connection with someone, is really important.
Ashton Kutcher
I'm a huge E! fan. Every hotel room, I watch it all the time. 'E! News' is fantastic.
Harry Styles
It's interesting because Swedes subtitle everything, so they're so used to it. When my wife watches a show with subtitles, she has a skill to be able to watch and read. Whereas I'm more of a read or watch.
Greg Poehler
I am very interested in theology. In fact, my first degree was in theology, so it's something that interests me greatly.
Neil Cross
I still consider myself working class. I know my circumstances have changed dramatically since I was growing up back in Birkenhead.
Paul O'Grady
I will never be a millionaire, and I don't want to be.
Adolfo Cambiaso
PubMed Central is vital for researchers and the public alike. Only through free access can everyone find out where the cutting edge of research lies. With access to the latest studies, patients and their families have a much-needed piece of the puzzle as they consider treatment options and potential outcomes.
Richard J. Roberts