segments of the press. Reporters, straight reporters, wire services, you stick to the facts; you don't create the story, per se. You cover what is happening.
Helen Thomas
My way of relaxing was always doing the opposite and playing the drums, but I need to be able to actually chill.
Cara Delevingne
It is not true that I oppose government funding of the arts.
Camille Paglia
Many girls do not go to school because of poverty.
Malala Yousafzai
The hard part for me was being an Olympic gold medalist and having that persona; you don't see too many Olympic gold medalists go into acting. It's actually even more difficult. You're not taken very seriously, and you're looked at in a different light, so it was kind of hard for me to go straight from Olympics into acting.
Kurt Angle
At many a moment on many a day, I am convinced that pro football must be a game for madmen, and I must be one of them.
Vince Lombardi
Sylvia Plath, Rumi, there's a lot of spoken word poets who do a really incredible job putting their spoken work into page poetry - that's what I strive to do.
Mary Lambert
I sometimes say that I don't make anything up - obviously that's not true. But I am uninterested in writers who say that everything comes out of the imagination. I would rather be in a room with someone who is telling the story of his life, which may be exaggerated and even have lies in it, but I want to hear the true story, essentially.
James Salter
I have a fairly realistic idea about what my gifts and limitations are.
Amanda Peet
The key is trying to go quick without killing your tyres.
Romain Grosjean
I think the Dutch certainly get British comedy. And let's face it; a lot of it is pretty low-hanging fruit for the whole world now. There are probably tribes in the heart of the Papua New Guinean rainforest that know all the words to the Dead Parrot sketch.
Rhianna Pratchett
Helen Thomas
My way of relaxing was always doing the opposite and playing the drums, but I need to be able to actually chill.
Cara Delevingne
It is not true that I oppose government funding of the arts.
Camille Paglia
Many girls do not go to school because of poverty.
Malala Yousafzai
The hard part for me was being an Olympic gold medalist and having that persona; you don't see too many Olympic gold medalists go into acting. It's actually even more difficult. You're not taken very seriously, and you're looked at in a different light, so it was kind of hard for me to go straight from Olympics into acting.
Kurt Angle
At many a moment on many a day, I am convinced that pro football must be a game for madmen, and I must be one of them.
Vince Lombardi
Sylvia Plath, Rumi, there's a lot of spoken word poets who do a really incredible job putting their spoken work into page poetry - that's what I strive to do.
Mary Lambert
I sometimes say that I don't make anything up - obviously that's not true. But I am uninterested in writers who say that everything comes out of the imagination. I would rather be in a room with someone who is telling the story of his life, which may be exaggerated and even have lies in it, but I want to hear the true story, essentially.
James Salter
I have a fairly realistic idea about what my gifts and limitations are.
Amanda Peet
The key is trying to go quick without killing your tyres.
Romain Grosjean
I think the Dutch certainly get British comedy. And let's face it; a lot of it is pretty low-hanging fruit for the whole world now. There are probably tribes in the heart of the Papua New Guinean rainforest that know all the words to the Dead Parrot sketch.
Rhianna Pratchett