11. I can't ever imagine not playing for Barcelona, let alone not playing soccer for a career. I don't ever want to play anywhere else.
Xavi
My working hypothesis is that stupidity in popular culture is a constant. Popular culture cannot get more stupid.
P. J. O'Rourke
Loving and parenting a dog as a single parent can create all sorts of new and unusual problems, but also new sources of joy.
Jenna Morasca
I'm Jewish and respect the traditions of Judaism, but through all the time I've spent photographing nature, I also have a deep appreciation for the power of the universe. No, not the power of the universe, but just celebrating life.
Louie Schwartzberg
There's no substitute to actually being in the room and having people in the room feel the force of your audition. It's very hard to beat that.
Zach Galligan
I don't think music should be played anywhere near politics. The two don't go together.
Leon Redbone
A film has to maintain a certain decorum in order to be broadcast to a vast audience.
Chuck Palahniuk
I love theater. I also love radio. I love language.
Indira Varma
I did a reality TV show in London called 'I'd Do Anything,' and when I got put in the program, they said, 'What is your ultimate dream?' and I said, 'Broadway.'
Rachel Tucker
I had plenty of vices growing up.
Orlando Bloom
A lot of my best stuff is just ad libs on stage, and that's one thing that I've gotten back to at the live show.
Jeff Dunham
Xavi
My working hypothesis is that stupidity in popular culture is a constant. Popular culture cannot get more stupid.
P. J. O'Rourke
Loving and parenting a dog as a single parent can create all sorts of new and unusual problems, but also new sources of joy.
Jenna Morasca
I'm Jewish and respect the traditions of Judaism, but through all the time I've spent photographing nature, I also have a deep appreciation for the power of the universe. No, not the power of the universe, but just celebrating life.
Louie Schwartzberg
There's no substitute to actually being in the room and having people in the room feel the force of your audition. It's very hard to beat that.
Zach Galligan
I don't think music should be played anywhere near politics. The two don't go together.
Leon Redbone
A film has to maintain a certain decorum in order to be broadcast to a vast audience.
Chuck Palahniuk
I love theater. I also love radio. I love language.
Indira Varma
I did a reality TV show in London called 'I'd Do Anything,' and when I got put in the program, they said, 'What is your ultimate dream?' and I said, 'Broadway.'
Rachel Tucker
I had plenty of vices growing up.
Orlando Bloom
A lot of my best stuff is just ad libs on stage, and that's one thing that I've gotten back to at the live show.
Jeff Dunham