joy out of it, and I don't go to the movies.
Robert Sean Leonard
I can't switch time zones any more. London is one of my favourite places, but I'm always so zonked that I can't appreciate it. It's like a six-inch sheet of glass between me and Charing Cross Road.
Douglas Coupland
My job is to let everybody know what I stand for and to let my light shine. I want to show others the way I live so that hopefully they follow. I can also tell about my experiences as a Christian so that I may help bring others to Christ.
LaDainian Tomlinson
Most interviewers are looking for a headline. They're not skilled. They're looking for shock value.
Ice T
If we admit it or not, skiing is a little bit of show biz.
Willy Bogner, Jr.
The more time you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
Amy Grant
Involvement in Afghanistan, I thought, was totally warranted. We were attacked, we attacked back, but after six months of being in Afghanistan, I thought we had pretty well effectively wiped out al Qaeda.
Gary Johnson
I'm afraid one thing - I don't like heights. Heights bug me out. I'm not cool with heights. I refuse to do a comedy show 12 stories up. I'm fearless about everything else.
J. B. Smoove
Robert Sean Leonard
I can't switch time zones any more. London is one of my favourite places, but I'm always so zonked that I can't appreciate it. It's like a six-inch sheet of glass between me and Charing Cross Road.
Douglas Coupland
My job is to let everybody know what I stand for and to let my light shine. I want to show others the way I live so that hopefully they follow. I can also tell about my experiences as a Christian so that I may help bring others to Christ.
LaDainian Tomlinson
Most interviewers are looking for a headline. They're not skilled. They're looking for shock value.
Ice T
If we admit it or not, skiing is a little bit of show biz.
Willy Bogner, Jr.
The more time you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
Amy Grant
Involvement in Afghanistan, I thought, was totally warranted. We were attacked, we attacked back, but after six months of being in Afghanistan, I thought we had pretty well effectively wiped out al Qaeda.
Gary Johnson
I'm afraid one thing - I don't like heights. Heights bug me out. I'm not cool with heights. I refuse to do a comedy show 12 stories up. I'm fearless about everything else.
J. B. Smoove