and showed it around town. Businesses who were the polluters were mad at me.
Michael Moore
The MLK Shabbat Suppers focused on the theme of educational inequity, which Dr. King considered inextricably linked to the struggle for equality and justice.
Lynn Schusterman
I have heard endlessly that fish are so resilient that there is no way that you could exterminate a species. We are learning otherwise.
Sylvia Earle
You have a very poor neighborhood. You have students that are required to go to school. They have no money, no habit of work. What if you paid them in the afternoon to work in the clerical office or as the assistant librarian?
Newt Gingrich
I'm more of an artist and a songwriter than I am a DJ. That word seems a little bit - well, it doesn't really describe what I do.
Kaskade
I'm not perfect; no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. I think you try to learn from those mistakes.
Derek Jeter
I love... What's gratifying to me is when you make/create a character and a human being, a person who lives entirely and who has their own existence, just merely from the words on a page.
Jake Busey
Because of technology today, we expect kids to stay in touch with us too much. I think that's unnatural. We really do have to give kids their freedom and allow them to go off and become adults.
Andie MacDowell
Everyone in Sweden has great hair and teeth and is clean-cut and organised.
Neneh Cherry
Most shows are normally 40 or 50 pages.
Tom Verica
Education and work are the levers to uplift a people.
W. E. B. Du Bois
Michael Moore
The MLK Shabbat Suppers focused on the theme of educational inequity, which Dr. King considered inextricably linked to the struggle for equality and justice.
Lynn Schusterman
I have heard endlessly that fish are so resilient that there is no way that you could exterminate a species. We are learning otherwise.
Sylvia Earle
You have a very poor neighborhood. You have students that are required to go to school. They have no money, no habit of work. What if you paid them in the afternoon to work in the clerical office or as the assistant librarian?
Newt Gingrich
I'm more of an artist and a songwriter than I am a DJ. That word seems a little bit - well, it doesn't really describe what I do.
Kaskade
I'm not perfect; no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. I think you try to learn from those mistakes.
Derek Jeter
I love... What's gratifying to me is when you make/create a character and a human being, a person who lives entirely and who has their own existence, just merely from the words on a page.
Jake Busey
Because of technology today, we expect kids to stay in touch with us too much. I think that's unnatural. We really do have to give kids their freedom and allow them to go off and become adults.
Andie MacDowell
Everyone in Sweden has great hair and teeth and is clean-cut and organised.
Neneh Cherry
Most shows are normally 40 or 50 pages.
Tom Verica
Education and work are the levers to uplift a people.
W. E. B. Du Bois