thing by yourself? I'd be an old man and have nothing to show for the aging.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
At the end of the day, I'd love to see children stop begging their parents to go to the circus. That's what would make me most happy.
K. A. Applegate
Predicting innovation is something of a self-canceling exercise: the most probable innovations are probably the least innovative.
P. J. O'Rourke
I feel that a lot of people say that your best passing attack is having a good run game. I couldn't agree more with that.
Scott Tolzien
As far as I know, no tapes exist from my years at 'T.J.'s.' I wish they did.
Ronnie Milsap
Performance is always something that will be a part of my career.
Robin Thede
Prairie grassland once covered much of North America's midsection. European settlers turned nearly all of it into farms and ranches, and today the prairie landscape survives mainly in isolated reserves.
Stephen Kinzer
I'm quite curious and excited about seeing a new script for 'Blade Runner.' If, in fact, the opportunity would exist to do another, if it's a good script, I would be very anxious to work with Ridley Scott again; he's a very talented and passionate filmmaker. And I think it would be very interesting to revisit the character.
Harrison Ford
I see women as oppressed, but I don't see them as victims; I see them rising all the time. I see them as very strong.
Grace Paley
I keep trying to define 'poetry,' but it's so difficult.
Jack Gleeson
You have to have a plan. This isn't wishing. Instead of always being in a hopeful situation - like, 'I hope one day ...' - let's claim it now.
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
At the end of the day, I'd love to see children stop begging their parents to go to the circus. That's what would make me most happy.
K. A. Applegate
Predicting innovation is something of a self-canceling exercise: the most probable innovations are probably the least innovative.
P. J. O'Rourke
I feel that a lot of people say that your best passing attack is having a good run game. I couldn't agree more with that.
Scott Tolzien
As far as I know, no tapes exist from my years at 'T.J.'s.' I wish they did.
Ronnie Milsap
Performance is always something that will be a part of my career.
Robin Thede
Prairie grassland once covered much of North America's midsection. European settlers turned nearly all of it into farms and ranches, and today the prairie landscape survives mainly in isolated reserves.
Stephen Kinzer
I'm quite curious and excited about seeing a new script for 'Blade Runner.' If, in fact, the opportunity would exist to do another, if it's a good script, I would be very anxious to work with Ridley Scott again; he's a very talented and passionate filmmaker. And I think it would be very interesting to revisit the character.
Harrison Ford
I see women as oppressed, but I don't see them as victims; I see them rising all the time. I see them as very strong.
Grace Paley
I keep trying to define 'poetry,' but it's so difficult.
Jack Gleeson
You have to have a plan. This isn't wishing. Instead of always being in a hopeful situation - like, 'I hope one day ...' - let's claim it now.
D'Brickashaw Ferguson