first whenever you make a decision or have a decision to make.
Domhnall Gleeson
Growing up in Minnesota, I had a lot of freedom to run around, and we had go-carts and four-wheelers and all that stuff. I like that adrenalin-rush stuff. I did a little bit of dance, but mostly sports.
Beth Riesgraf
My mother had to stop me reading to make me go and get some fresh air. I used to get so annoyed. She actually had to sit on my book because, otherwise, I would find it.
Michelle Paver
Habituation is indeed a fact of human psychology. That's one reason we like novelty, including different cuts of jeans.
Virginia Postrel
The reason I was angry all the time was that Gloria Steinem and all those people, without reading my work, were saying all these horrible things against me.
Camille Paglia
I don't believe in condescending to children. I don't change any writing technique.
Stephen Schwartz
My career progressed slowly. Real slow at a time. The irony of it was I had the best part of my career between when I was 45 and 49 years old. That's when most people are in their twilight, waiting to get to the Champions Tour. And that's when I made most of my hay.
Fred Funk
Modern dancers should be doing things no one else is doing, and it should come from the gut.
Twyla Tharp
There's a satisfaction I get from writing fiction that I will never get from screenwriting.
Jonathan Tropper
There's many heroic underappreciated investigative journalists.
Robert Crumb
I think lots of actors are very nervous and shy. I know lots of them who are, and some who aren't of course.
Maggie Smith
Domhnall Gleeson
Growing up in Minnesota, I had a lot of freedom to run around, and we had go-carts and four-wheelers and all that stuff. I like that adrenalin-rush stuff. I did a little bit of dance, but mostly sports.
Beth Riesgraf
My mother had to stop me reading to make me go and get some fresh air. I used to get so annoyed. She actually had to sit on my book because, otherwise, I would find it.
Michelle Paver
Habituation is indeed a fact of human psychology. That's one reason we like novelty, including different cuts of jeans.
Virginia Postrel
The reason I was angry all the time was that Gloria Steinem and all those people, without reading my work, were saying all these horrible things against me.
Camille Paglia
I don't believe in condescending to children. I don't change any writing technique.
Stephen Schwartz
My career progressed slowly. Real slow at a time. The irony of it was I had the best part of my career between when I was 45 and 49 years old. That's when most people are in their twilight, waiting to get to the Champions Tour. And that's when I made most of my hay.
Fred Funk
Modern dancers should be doing things no one else is doing, and it should come from the gut.
Twyla Tharp
There's a satisfaction I get from writing fiction that I will never get from screenwriting.
Jonathan Tropper
There's many heroic underappreciated investigative journalists.
Robert Crumb
I think lots of actors are very nervous and shy. I know lots of them who are, and some who aren't of course.
Maggie Smith