virus to mutate in a particular way that adapts it well to living in humans, replicating in humans, and perhaps transmitting from human to human.
David Quammen
I don't like typing messages on my phone. Some people get used to it.
Bill Gates
I've been on TV a long time, and I've never had a catch phrase.
Rob Lowe
I've got a 1990 Porsche 911. It's just a Carrera, a very simple, straightforward little thing that goes like stink. I love it.
P. J. O'Rourke
I grew up with The Beatles, Bob Marley and Talking Heads. I like the melody-with-rhythm aspect of music - there's so much to discover still.
Albert Hammond, Jr.
UKIP trades in the language of fear and division; it seeks power in order to reject responsibility.
Robert Webb
It's difficult to put into words what freedom feels like. You only know what freedom feels like if you know what it feels like to not be free.
Amanda Lindhout
People have said I played some pretty amazing gigs in the seventies, but in all honesty, I probably played one good show in three.
Joe Cocker
You've got to build a relationship. You can't just deal with people when it's business. If it is, then you always have to assume that they have an angle when they come at you.
Markwayne Mullin
I just have so few sunrises left, and I want to be happy.
Stewart Rahr
We can appear to be tough as nails, but guys have a level of insecurity and vulnerability that's exponentially bigger than you think. With the primal urge to be alpha comes extreme heartbreak. The harder we fight, the harder we fall.
John Krasinski
David Quammen
I don't like typing messages on my phone. Some people get used to it.
Bill Gates
I've been on TV a long time, and I've never had a catch phrase.
Rob Lowe
I've got a 1990 Porsche 911. It's just a Carrera, a very simple, straightforward little thing that goes like stink. I love it.
P. J. O'Rourke
I grew up with The Beatles, Bob Marley and Talking Heads. I like the melody-with-rhythm aspect of music - there's so much to discover still.
Albert Hammond, Jr.
UKIP trades in the language of fear and division; it seeks power in order to reject responsibility.
Robert Webb
It's difficult to put into words what freedom feels like. You only know what freedom feels like if you know what it feels like to not be free.
Amanda Lindhout
People have said I played some pretty amazing gigs in the seventies, but in all honesty, I probably played one good show in three.
Joe Cocker
You've got to build a relationship. You can't just deal with people when it's business. If it is, then you always have to assume that they have an angle when they come at you.
Markwayne Mullin
I just have so few sunrises left, and I want to be happy.
Stewart Rahr
We can appear to be tough as nails, but guys have a level of insecurity and vulnerability that's exponentially bigger than you think. With the primal urge to be alpha comes extreme heartbreak. The harder we fight, the harder we fall.
John Krasinski