insecure, they won't ask for wages, they won't go on strike, they won't call for benefits; they'll serve the masters gladly and passively. And that's optimal for corporations' economic health.
Noam Chomsky
The fact that it's hard to create an original British musical doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Gurinder Chadha
You jump on a bike and start peddling. You fall down and you get up again. I've always been a 'learn by doing' kind of guy.
Judah Friedlander
My feeling is that you don't go looking for troubles. The cross ought to find you. And so I never go out of my way. I figure I only get involved in things that I can't get around.
Andrew Young
If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time.
Zig Ziglar
In the States, you have a little bit of freedom to audition for different kinds of roles.
John Boyega
The Obama administration has consistently refused to recognize Jerusalem as Israeli territory, let alone as the capital of Israel.
Ben Shapiro
Every cancer looks different. Every cancer has similarities to other cancers. And we're trying to milk those differences and similarities to do a better job of predicting how things are going to work out and making new drugs.
Harold E. Varmus
No matter how I feel, I get up, dress up, and show up for life. When I do, the day always serves up more than I could have hoped for. Each day truly is a slice of heaven. Some days the slices are just smaller than others.
Regina Brett
We have a lot of great hospitals in America, across the country.
James Lankford
News channels have always had interview shows, but we need different kinds of interviews with different kinds of interviewers - interviewers who bring different life experiences to the table.
George Stroumboulopoulos
Noam Chomsky
The fact that it's hard to create an original British musical doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Gurinder Chadha
You jump on a bike and start peddling. You fall down and you get up again. I've always been a 'learn by doing' kind of guy.
Judah Friedlander
My feeling is that you don't go looking for troubles. The cross ought to find you. And so I never go out of my way. I figure I only get involved in things that I can't get around.
Andrew Young
If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time.
Zig Ziglar
In the States, you have a little bit of freedom to audition for different kinds of roles.
John Boyega
The Obama administration has consistently refused to recognize Jerusalem as Israeli territory, let alone as the capital of Israel.
Ben Shapiro
Every cancer looks different. Every cancer has similarities to other cancers. And we're trying to milk those differences and similarities to do a better job of predicting how things are going to work out and making new drugs.
Harold E. Varmus
No matter how I feel, I get up, dress up, and show up for life. When I do, the day always serves up more than I could have hoped for. Each day truly is a slice of heaven. Some days the slices are just smaller than others.
Regina Brett
We have a lot of great hospitals in America, across the country.
James Lankford
News channels have always had interview shows, but we need different kinds of interviews with different kinds of interviewers - interviewers who bring different life experiences to the table.
George Stroumboulopoulos