of our society. Vicars touch all parts of the community and see life in all its extremity.
Tom Hollander
I've never been so star struck in my life as when I met President Obama and Bill Clinton... and at the same time, no less! I'm not one to be at a loss for words, and that was a moment when I really was speechless. It was a big, big night.
Megan Hilty
You subtract Christianity from Huston Smith, and there is no Huston Smith left.
Huston Smith
In the case of 'Blood Stone,' the producers, EON, Michael Wilson, Barbara Broccoli, David Wilson and Gregg Wilson, had an idea for a story and had a lot of it done. And I came in, worked with them, fleshed it out.
Bruce Feirstein
I had to stop going to auditions thinking, 'Oh, I hope they like me.' I had to go in thinking I was the answer to their problem.
George Clooney
I like to play these unconventional characters, yes. They're close to the way I feel as a human being.
Ken Stott
I have realized that intensity is my unique point. I don't have to attempt it; it's innate. So, when every actor is seeking his individuality, I guess I have already found mine.
Randeep Hooda
Just as we are enhancing the customer side of our marketplace, we are also looking for ways to increase our contributor expense.
Jon Oringer
There are indeed 'values' in the Harry Potter series, but they're confused with anti-values. Potterworld is a scrambled moral universe. There are Christian symbols in the series, but the author misappropriates them, mutates them, and integrates them into a supposedly larger and broader system where evil symbols are dominant.
Michael O'Brien
I like clothes that are elegant and comfortable.
Kim Edwards
While I was growing up all over, in all my different schools, I was always doing theater, auditioning for plays.
Hannah Simone
Tom Hollander
I've never been so star struck in my life as when I met President Obama and Bill Clinton... and at the same time, no less! I'm not one to be at a loss for words, and that was a moment when I really was speechless. It was a big, big night.
Megan Hilty
You subtract Christianity from Huston Smith, and there is no Huston Smith left.
Huston Smith
In the case of 'Blood Stone,' the producers, EON, Michael Wilson, Barbara Broccoli, David Wilson and Gregg Wilson, had an idea for a story and had a lot of it done. And I came in, worked with them, fleshed it out.
Bruce Feirstein
I had to stop going to auditions thinking, 'Oh, I hope they like me.' I had to go in thinking I was the answer to their problem.
George Clooney
I like to play these unconventional characters, yes. They're close to the way I feel as a human being.
Ken Stott
I have realized that intensity is my unique point. I don't have to attempt it; it's innate. So, when every actor is seeking his individuality, I guess I have already found mine.
Randeep Hooda
Just as we are enhancing the customer side of our marketplace, we are also looking for ways to increase our contributor expense.
Jon Oringer
There are indeed 'values' in the Harry Potter series, but they're confused with anti-values. Potterworld is a scrambled moral universe. There are Christian symbols in the series, but the author misappropriates them, mutates them, and integrates them into a supposedly larger and broader system where evil symbols are dominant.
Michael O'Brien
I like clothes that are elegant and comfortable.
Kim Edwards
While I was growing up all over, in all my different schools, I was always doing theater, auditioning for plays.
Hannah Simone