now it feels a lot like 'Scrubs,' where I'm very lucky because I get to work people like Wayne Knight, who I really like.
Donald Faison
Learn how a 3D printer works. Get inspired. Make your own stuff. It is a wonderful time to be innovative. Connect things together. If you're into electronics, get an Arduino.
Bre Pettis
When I'm singing, it's like I'm at home. And music is a great healer. I think I'd have been a basket case if I hadn't been a singer.
Lulu
I love going out dancing. There is nothing better than letting your hair down and staying up far too late, is there?
Liberty Ross
I think the best way for me to go into auditions psychologically was to say, 'You're not going to get it. This is the only acting experience you're going to have with this material.'
Janel Moloney
From the director's point of view, it's infinitely easier to do violence than to do a good dramatic scene.
George Cukor
It is extraordinary the extent to which Darwin's insights not only changed his contemporaries' view of the world but also continue to be a source of great intellectual stimulation for scientists and nonscientists alike.
James D. Watson
As for civil liberties, any one who is not vigilant may one day find himself living, if not in a police state, at least in a police city.
Gore Vidal
It's kind of up to the actor to deconstruct the scene and deconstruct the character and figure out how to make it real. That's what I love about this job: It's sort of a puzzle each time, and figuring that out is sort the key, whether I'm playing a cop or a killer.
Shawn Hatosy
I'm a huge movie nerd.
John Corey Whaley
Writing humor is not something every single person can do.
Celia Rivenbark
Donald Faison
Learn how a 3D printer works. Get inspired. Make your own stuff. It is a wonderful time to be innovative. Connect things together. If you're into electronics, get an Arduino.
Bre Pettis
When I'm singing, it's like I'm at home. And music is a great healer. I think I'd have been a basket case if I hadn't been a singer.
Lulu
I love going out dancing. There is nothing better than letting your hair down and staying up far too late, is there?
Liberty Ross
I think the best way for me to go into auditions psychologically was to say, 'You're not going to get it. This is the only acting experience you're going to have with this material.'
Janel Moloney
From the director's point of view, it's infinitely easier to do violence than to do a good dramatic scene.
George Cukor
It is extraordinary the extent to which Darwin's insights not only changed his contemporaries' view of the world but also continue to be a source of great intellectual stimulation for scientists and nonscientists alike.
James D. Watson
As for civil liberties, any one who is not vigilant may one day find himself living, if not in a police state, at least in a police city.
Gore Vidal
It's kind of up to the actor to deconstruct the scene and deconstruct the character and figure out how to make it real. That's what I love about this job: It's sort of a puzzle each time, and figuring that out is sort the key, whether I'm playing a cop or a killer.
Shawn Hatosy
I'm a huge movie nerd.
John Corey Whaley
Writing humor is not something every single person can do.
Celia Rivenbark