house to fall - but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other.
Abraham Lincoln
I personally think a fight scene is the most cinematic thing you can witness because all the elements of filmmaking come together, you know, with the camera speed changes, editing, make up effects and general smoke and mirrors of trying to make it look like you are hitting someone when you're not. It's filmmaking in it's purest form, I think.
Scott Adkins
There are a bunch of different ways to look at the fashion industry. Is it shallow to work in fashion? Yes, it can be. But does fashion transform a woman who might feel like nothing and unimportant to glamorous and gorgeous? Yes, it does. Does it employ a huge sector of America? Yes, it does.
Kelly Cutrone
I don't like people who are just takers.
Elle King
My favorite ski run in the U.S. is International on the front face of Vail Mountain.
Lindsey Vonn
My books fall in the wobbly middle between historical fiction and historical romance.
Lauren Willig
I'm done with cool. I've been done with cool for years.
Kyp Malone
A good stunt has to have both style and substance. It's a combination of impact and notoriety, the element of danger, technical execution, and the skill of the stunt performer.
Steve Truglia
I was always into science fiction as a kid. I loved science and tinkering with things.
David Hanson
In my teens, I fell in love with the movies.
Sean Penn
I get along so much better with fundamentalist Christians than I do with wishy-washy liberals, who want everyone to get along.
Penn Jillette
Abraham Lincoln
I personally think a fight scene is the most cinematic thing you can witness because all the elements of filmmaking come together, you know, with the camera speed changes, editing, make up effects and general smoke and mirrors of trying to make it look like you are hitting someone when you're not. It's filmmaking in it's purest form, I think.
Scott Adkins
There are a bunch of different ways to look at the fashion industry. Is it shallow to work in fashion? Yes, it can be. But does fashion transform a woman who might feel like nothing and unimportant to glamorous and gorgeous? Yes, it does. Does it employ a huge sector of America? Yes, it does.
Kelly Cutrone
I don't like people who are just takers.
Elle King
My favorite ski run in the U.S. is International on the front face of Vail Mountain.
Lindsey Vonn
My books fall in the wobbly middle between historical fiction and historical romance.
Lauren Willig
I'm done with cool. I've been done with cool for years.
Kyp Malone
A good stunt has to have both style and substance. It's a combination of impact and notoriety, the element of danger, technical execution, and the skill of the stunt performer.
Steve Truglia
I was always into science fiction as a kid. I loved science and tinkering with things.
David Hanson
In my teens, I fell in love with the movies.
Sean Penn
I get along so much better with fundamentalist Christians than I do with wishy-washy liberals, who want everyone to get along.
Penn Jillette