women? I'm totally okay with it.
Sonam Kapoor
My parents were willing to let me follow my nose, do what I wanted to do, and they supported my interest by buying the books that I wanted for birthdays and Christmas, almost always poetry books.
Donald Hall
The man who could go to Africa and rob her of her children, and then sell them into interminable bondage, with no other motive than that which is furnished by dollars and cents, is so much worse than the most depraved murderer that he can never receive pardon at my hand.
Abraham Lincoln
A good cup of Earl Grey tea - you can't beat it.
Antonia Thomas
It is a world of extremes, which can be characterised most clearly in terms of exclusion. That means political exclusion, whereby the rights of citizens are marginalised by the interests of big business: George W Bush's environmental policy, for example, is clearly formulated in the interests of U.S. energy companies.
Noreena Hertz
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley
Chennai is the birthplace of a new language in cinema. The audiences here are the most evolved moviegoers to be found anywhere in India.
Anurag Kashyap
My aunt Marcia Cope-Hart was in 'Phantom Of the Opera' in San Francisco for quite a few years when I was growing up, so we would go into the city a lot to see her.
James Snyder
I love being married more than anyone. It's what I always wanted. I found the person who's perfect for me, and we have a great time and a great partnership.
Rebecca Gayheart
A world view is probably an expression of self.
Michael Leunig
I naively thought I would quit television writing, move up to Seattle, my novel would come out, and then I'd have a novel writing career, and so I found myself really stuck in this very poisonous self-pitying state and felt like I'd never write again. And I blamed Seattle for that.
Maria Semple
Sonam Kapoor
My parents were willing to let me follow my nose, do what I wanted to do, and they supported my interest by buying the books that I wanted for birthdays and Christmas, almost always poetry books.
Donald Hall
The man who could go to Africa and rob her of her children, and then sell them into interminable bondage, with no other motive than that which is furnished by dollars and cents, is so much worse than the most depraved murderer that he can never receive pardon at my hand.
Abraham Lincoln
A good cup of Earl Grey tea - you can't beat it.
Antonia Thomas
It is a world of extremes, which can be characterised most clearly in terms of exclusion. That means political exclusion, whereby the rights of citizens are marginalised by the interests of big business: George W Bush's environmental policy, for example, is clearly formulated in the interests of U.S. energy companies.
Noreena Hertz
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley
Chennai is the birthplace of a new language in cinema. The audiences here are the most evolved moviegoers to be found anywhere in India.
Anurag Kashyap
My aunt Marcia Cope-Hart was in 'Phantom Of the Opera' in San Francisco for quite a few years when I was growing up, so we would go into the city a lot to see her.
James Snyder
I love being married more than anyone. It's what I always wanted. I found the person who's perfect for me, and we have a great time and a great partnership.
Rebecca Gayheart
A world view is probably an expression of self.
Michael Leunig
I naively thought I would quit television writing, move up to Seattle, my novel would come out, and then I'd have a novel writing career, and so I found myself really stuck in this very poisonous self-pitying state and felt like I'd never write again. And I blamed Seattle for that.
Maria Semple