grasshoppers, mosquitoes. The mass attacks shall be repulsed in the woods, when no child in Germany shall obey any longer.
Nostradamus
What I know is that my upbringing was always the man was the head of the family. It's a European tradition. We always look up to the man. But this is old times. Now what I believe is that I'm definitely equal.
Ivana Trump
I'm not sure ministry can ever have the urgency it requires if it is not aware of evil, both externally and internally.
John Ortberg
I think everything about my life is magical. I've struggled, and against most odds, I'm truly having the experience of living my dreams.
Bella Thorne
Of all bugs, growing up I just loved the pill bugs. They roll up, you play with them, you wait for them to open up, and then when you touch them they roll up again. I just love that.
John Lasseter
'Tusk Tusk' is about a family of kids who are alone, the audience don't know why.
Georgia Groome
Evolution is not an even process. There are surges, and there are micromoments. Certainly a career as an artist is that way.
Eileen Myles
What studies say the number one best way to start an exercise habit is to give yourself a reward that you genuinely enjoy.
Charles Duhigg
When I play a game, I want to play, not necessarily laugh. If you try to make me laugh at the expense of interactivity, then you've just created another funny game that isn't very fun. The videogame medium itself is a terrible place for complicated humor, drama, and character development.
Doug TenNapel
Jerry Orbach is just phenomenal. He is genius, so present.
Michael Cudlitz
The forgiveness that comes of patient interpretation seems impossible when those nearest to your heart are threatened.
Giles Foden
Nostradamus
What I know is that my upbringing was always the man was the head of the family. It's a European tradition. We always look up to the man. But this is old times. Now what I believe is that I'm definitely equal.
Ivana Trump
I'm not sure ministry can ever have the urgency it requires if it is not aware of evil, both externally and internally.
John Ortberg
I think everything about my life is magical. I've struggled, and against most odds, I'm truly having the experience of living my dreams.
Bella Thorne
Of all bugs, growing up I just loved the pill bugs. They roll up, you play with them, you wait for them to open up, and then when you touch them they roll up again. I just love that.
John Lasseter
'Tusk Tusk' is about a family of kids who are alone, the audience don't know why.
Georgia Groome
Evolution is not an even process. There are surges, and there are micromoments. Certainly a career as an artist is that way.
Eileen Myles
What studies say the number one best way to start an exercise habit is to give yourself a reward that you genuinely enjoy.
Charles Duhigg
When I play a game, I want to play, not necessarily laugh. If you try to make me laugh at the expense of interactivity, then you've just created another funny game that isn't very fun. The videogame medium itself is a terrible place for complicated humor, drama, and character development.
Doug TenNapel
Jerry Orbach is just phenomenal. He is genius, so present.
Michael Cudlitz
The forgiveness that comes of patient interpretation seems impossible when those nearest to your heart are threatened.
Giles Foden