do it because it's the right thing: I do it because I want do it.
Henry Kravis
As human beings, we are all flawed. And just like there is a good side, there is also a bad side waiting to find its way out.
Randeep Hooda
There are movies whose feel-good sentiments and slick craft annoy me so deeply that I know they will become box-office successes or top prizewinners. I call this internal mechanism my Built-In Hit Detector.
Richard Corliss
My love of music comes from as long as I remember. I begged my mum to learn piano for a year when I was 4; she wanted to make sure I was serious, and I wanted to be Chuck Berry when I grew up! We were a very musical family; my mum would play guitar, and her, my dad and aunt would sing and harmonize!
Natalia Tena
I only really and truly fully relax on my own. Give me a sun lounger, a pool and a sea view, and I'm happy.
Miranda Hart
I love the freedom you feel on horseback, and enjoy the discipline of competition.
Jessica Springsteen
Don King is my promoter, and I want to fight for him. I want to fight in the big fights, and hopefully he can see by me promoting my own show, beating a quality opponent, and bringing a crowd in, that he needs to use me again. The end goal is I want to be thrown in the deep end by Don King. If I'm not good enough, let's find out.
Mark de Mori
The French Revolution actualised the Enlightenment's greatest intellectual breakthrough: detaching the political from the theocratic.
Pankaj Mishra
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
William Arthur Ward
In the future, I want a movie career, kids and a happy marriage.
Vendela Kirsebom
As a physician specializing in nutrition, my priority is to the health of the public.
Michael Greger
Henry Kravis
As human beings, we are all flawed. And just like there is a good side, there is also a bad side waiting to find its way out.
Randeep Hooda
There are movies whose feel-good sentiments and slick craft annoy me so deeply that I know they will become box-office successes or top prizewinners. I call this internal mechanism my Built-In Hit Detector.
Richard Corliss
My love of music comes from as long as I remember. I begged my mum to learn piano for a year when I was 4; she wanted to make sure I was serious, and I wanted to be Chuck Berry when I grew up! We were a very musical family; my mum would play guitar, and her, my dad and aunt would sing and harmonize!
Natalia Tena
I only really and truly fully relax on my own. Give me a sun lounger, a pool and a sea view, and I'm happy.
Miranda Hart
I love the freedom you feel on horseback, and enjoy the discipline of competition.
Jessica Springsteen
Don King is my promoter, and I want to fight for him. I want to fight in the big fights, and hopefully he can see by me promoting my own show, beating a quality opponent, and bringing a crowd in, that he needs to use me again. The end goal is I want to be thrown in the deep end by Don King. If I'm not good enough, let's find out.
Mark de Mori
The French Revolution actualised the Enlightenment's greatest intellectual breakthrough: detaching the political from the theocratic.
Pankaj Mishra
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
William Arthur Ward
In the future, I want a movie career, kids and a happy marriage.
Vendela Kirsebom
As a physician specializing in nutrition, my priority is to the health of the public.
Michael Greger