quite subversive tool. I suppose there is an argument that could be made against me for being frivolous, but I do think a laugh is a very generous thing to give.
Beeban Kidron
I did have imprinted on me the idea of trauma that changes things dramatically and suddenly. As a writer, I return to that again and again because it fascinates me, and it's where I come from, in a sense.
Ann Packer
What has 'The Patchwork Girl of Oz' got in its favor? Quite a lot, from our point of view in 2009. If you want to see how Oz's creator envisioned his own work, here it is.
Kage Baker
Memoirs are - memory is - rarely 100 percent accurate. Any autobiography is a construct, ballpark, even unnatural. Private diaries, too, can be unreliable - a detail that matters only if the diary is read.
Darin Strauss
One of the things that I have admired about India is the spiritualism of the people.
Stephen Covey
Acting is a mysterious process.
Bertie Carvel
My family, in a way, gives me a reference as to who I am as an individual, and my work gives me a reference as to who I am as a Homo sapiens. I think that's a very perfect match, in my view.
Zeresenay Alemseged
At noon I get to the gym to do my boxing workout. Three hours there. Rest. Once in a while I get a massage, because I need it once in while.
Juan Manuel Marquez
The beautiful thing about 'The Strain Trilogy' is the ability to move from gore to high fable to creeping dread to domestic drama to unbearable suspense to the uncanny and on and on. The epic journey is designed to support these swings in mood, and that complements my tastes, which are wide-ranging.
Chuck Hogan
I was not easy to cast, but also, I have never been typecast.
Roger Lloyd-Pack
I don't think about race before I start drawing. I think about how to make that mark to fit whatever purpose I need it to fulfill.
Toyin Odutola
Beeban Kidron
I did have imprinted on me the idea of trauma that changes things dramatically and suddenly. As a writer, I return to that again and again because it fascinates me, and it's where I come from, in a sense.
Ann Packer
What has 'The Patchwork Girl of Oz' got in its favor? Quite a lot, from our point of view in 2009. If you want to see how Oz's creator envisioned his own work, here it is.
Kage Baker
Memoirs are - memory is - rarely 100 percent accurate. Any autobiography is a construct, ballpark, even unnatural. Private diaries, too, can be unreliable - a detail that matters only if the diary is read.
Darin Strauss
One of the things that I have admired about India is the spiritualism of the people.
Stephen Covey
Acting is a mysterious process.
Bertie Carvel
My family, in a way, gives me a reference as to who I am as an individual, and my work gives me a reference as to who I am as a Homo sapiens. I think that's a very perfect match, in my view.
Zeresenay Alemseged
At noon I get to the gym to do my boxing workout. Three hours there. Rest. Once in a while I get a massage, because I need it once in while.
Juan Manuel Marquez
The beautiful thing about 'The Strain Trilogy' is the ability to move from gore to high fable to creeping dread to domestic drama to unbearable suspense to the uncanny and on and on. The epic journey is designed to support these swings in mood, and that complements my tastes, which are wide-ranging.
Chuck Hogan
I was not easy to cast, but also, I have never been typecast.
Roger Lloyd-Pack
I don't think about race before I start drawing. I think about how to make that mark to fit whatever purpose I need it to fulfill.
Toyin Odutola