you've got Lemar, and he totally moves you without having to do all of that, and he's gorgeous.
Jamelia
A lot of people are like, 'So you want to be famous.' And I'm like, 'No, I want to be good at my craft. I don't care about fame, I don't care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I'm set for my career right now.'
Chloe Grace Moretz
Sometimes you recognize that there is a category of human experience that has not been identified but everyone knows about it. That is when I find a term to describe it.
Brian Eno
I use every opportunity, whether on my radio show or on television, to break stereotypes.
Ryan Seacrest
For me, being leftist means fighting against injustice and inequality but, most of all, we want to live well.
Evo Morales
Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean; it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves.
Derek Walcott
The acne thing was bad. The shoulders, the face, my voice changed. I had a period every other week.
Kelli White
I was invited to photograph Hollywood. They asked me what I would like to photograph. I said, Ugly men.
Imogen Cunningham
The key battleground in the war on terrorism, therefore, is in the minds of the American public.
Patrick J. Kennedy
Our campaign is powered by college students who are not about to let the first genocide of the 21st century happen on their watch.
Ross Martin
Jamelia
A lot of people are like, 'So you want to be famous.' And I'm like, 'No, I want to be good at my craft. I don't care about fame, I don't care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I'm set for my career right now.'
Chloe Grace Moretz
Sometimes you recognize that there is a category of human experience that has not been identified but everyone knows about it. That is when I find a term to describe it.
Brian Eno
I use every opportunity, whether on my radio show or on television, to break stereotypes.
Ryan Seacrest
For me, being leftist means fighting against injustice and inequality but, most of all, we want to live well.
Evo Morales
Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean; it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves.
Derek Walcott
The acne thing was bad. The shoulders, the face, my voice changed. I had a period every other week.
Kelli White
I was invited to photograph Hollywood. They asked me what I would like to photograph. I said, Ugly men.
Imogen Cunningham
The key battleground in the war on terrorism, therefore, is in the minds of the American public.
Patrick J. Kennedy
Our campaign is powered by college students who are not about to let the first genocide of the 21st century happen on their watch.
Ross Martin