know what it should look like, but they don't know why.
Lisa Leslie
I don't know why, but I'm continually amazed to think that two and a half billion of us around the world are connected to each other through the Internet and that at any point in time more than 30 percent of the world's population can go online to learn, to create and to share.
Gary Kovacs
So it's the greatest compliment in the world when people want to hear you sing. That means it feels good to them, so I keep doing it.
Shelby Lynne
But I believe above all that I wanted to build the palace of my memory, because my memory is my only homeland.
Anselm Kiefer
Celebrity seems totally at odds with authentic community and honest, real sorts of relationships.
Rob Bell
Humans have a sense of spontaneity and emotion. We have a dichotomy between grief and happiness.
Morena Baccarin
As we have more women in power, so the plays and the TV dramas are reflecting what's happening.
Felicity Kendal
People think that because of my nature and the tone of my voice that I'm stupid, and that's hard.
Rebecca Ferguson
In my day, the players used to work their socks off. It's all changed now, obviously.
Gordon Smith
I have a second bedroom I don't use. I'm going to start the Second Bedroom Film Festival. You're all invited.
Vincent Schiavelli
Lisa Leslie
I don't know why, but I'm continually amazed to think that two and a half billion of us around the world are connected to each other through the Internet and that at any point in time more than 30 percent of the world's population can go online to learn, to create and to share.
Gary Kovacs
So it's the greatest compliment in the world when people want to hear you sing. That means it feels good to them, so I keep doing it.
Shelby Lynne
But I believe above all that I wanted to build the palace of my memory, because my memory is my only homeland.
Anselm Kiefer
Celebrity seems totally at odds with authentic community and honest, real sorts of relationships.
Rob Bell
Humans have a sense of spontaneity and emotion. We have a dichotomy between grief and happiness.
Morena Baccarin
As we have more women in power, so the plays and the TV dramas are reflecting what's happening.
Felicity Kendal
People think that because of my nature and the tone of my voice that I'm stupid, and that's hard.
Rebecca Ferguson
In my day, the players used to work their socks off. It's all changed now, obviously.
Gordon Smith
I have a second bedroom I don't use. I'm going to start the Second Bedroom Film Festival. You're all invited.
Vincent Schiavelli