asset. We have wonderful coasts, beautiful islands, mountains. Other countries that have that are known for it, but Haiti has been so focused inwards, on its problems.
Laurent Lamothe
There are some things that are never out of fashion because they just look good. But if you want classic style these days you have to get it made.
Jay Kay
I've always loved horses. When I was younger, I competed in horse shows and did quite well.
Ashley Rickards
If I have resistance to something, it means there's something wrong. The resistance to me is a sign of fear.
Billy Corgan
I'd love to do a comedy. I'm terrified of comedy. I don't think I'm funny, but I guess that's why it's so thrilling.
Jared Padalecki
You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.
Anita Baker
In Israel, generally speaking, politics is much more familiar than any other place. We all know each other.
Ehud Barak
Nowadays I'd describe myself as earnest, terribly earnest. I'm the person who wants everybody in the room to feel important and happy.
America Ferrera
My mom was always the supplier of soccer balls, and so people were always knocking on my door, and trying to get me out so we could play.
Freddy Adu
People ask, 'Are entrepreneurs born, or are they made?' I think it's a combination of both.
Robert Herjavec
Laurent Lamothe
There are some things that are never out of fashion because they just look good. But if you want classic style these days you have to get it made.
Jay Kay
I've always loved horses. When I was younger, I competed in horse shows and did quite well.
Ashley Rickards
If I have resistance to something, it means there's something wrong. The resistance to me is a sign of fear.
Billy Corgan
I'd love to do a comedy. I'm terrified of comedy. I don't think I'm funny, but I guess that's why it's so thrilling.
Jared Padalecki
You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.
Anita Baker
In Israel, generally speaking, politics is much more familiar than any other place. We all know each other.
Ehud Barak
Nowadays I'd describe myself as earnest, terribly earnest. I'm the person who wants everybody in the room to feel important and happy.
America Ferrera
My mom was always the supplier of soccer balls, and so people were always knocking on my door, and trying to get me out so we could play.
Freddy Adu
People ask, 'Are entrepreneurs born, or are they made?' I think it's a combination of both.
Robert Herjavec