of her preference of you, the sight of you, the sound of your voice, the touch of your hand.
Lester B. Pearson
The Strait of Hormuz is an international waterway, and it is not helpful for any nation to suggest that it would attempt to restrict traffic through the strait.
John C. Stennis
Without any assistance whatever, I founded a school in Weimar in 10 years. Only I could perform certain works with the scanty means that I dared not ask anyone else to work with.
Franz Liszt
The dog doesn't know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.
Donna Shalala
I've been through a lot of situations with women and if I can help someone else avoid the pitfalls that I've gone through then I'm happy to help.
Mayer Hawthorne
I definitely want to go out and explore different personalities and different people.
Katherine Heigl
Ah, I am thinking people put more in their prayers than was ever put in them by God.
Lady Gregory
Certain roles are more challenging than others, but I haven't come across one yet that I can't tackle.
Wesley Snipes
When you're around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it's not strange, it's just Gaga.
Lady Gaga
In the end I didn't get a top car any more. I had no toughness left. That was the reality.
Jacky Ickx
Lester B. Pearson
The Strait of Hormuz is an international waterway, and it is not helpful for any nation to suggest that it would attempt to restrict traffic through the strait.
John C. Stennis
Without any assistance whatever, I founded a school in Weimar in 10 years. Only I could perform certain works with the scanty means that I dared not ask anyone else to work with.
Franz Liszt
The dog doesn't know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.
Donna Shalala
I've been through a lot of situations with women and if I can help someone else avoid the pitfalls that I've gone through then I'm happy to help.
Mayer Hawthorne
I definitely want to go out and explore different personalities and different people.
Katherine Heigl
Ah, I am thinking people put more in their prayers than was ever put in them by God.
Lady Gregory
Certain roles are more challenging than others, but I haven't come across one yet that I can't tackle.
Wesley Snipes
When you're around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it's not strange, it's just Gaga.
Lady Gaga
In the end I didn't get a top car any more. I had no toughness left. That was the reality.
Jacky Ickx