still I have worked all day, trying to reduce the places, and mean to work hard again tonight.
Maria Mitchell
The minimum wage is something that F.D.R. put in place a long time ago during the Great Depression. I don't think it worked then. It didn't solve any problems then and it hasn't solved any problems in 50 years.
John Raese
The great want of our race is perfect educators to train new-born minds, who are infallible teachers of what is right and true.
Catharine Beecher
In the hands of a great poet, words have ways of affecting us in ways we don't understand.
Kenneth Branagh
God never does anything wrong. He knows what is best for me. No man can understand God, or know why He deals with us as He does.
Standing Bear
I majored in political science, and my concentration was U.S. involvement in Latin America in the 20th century.
Sebastian Arcelus
Dignity, and even holiness too, sometimes, are more questions of coat and waistcoat than some people imagine.
Charles Dickens
People say I'm a one-note actor, but the way I figure it, those other guys are just looking for that one right note.
Joel McCrea
It's not like I let people do things for me, so I guess you can call me a control freak, or you can call me passionate.
Courteney Cox
Democracy may mean something more than a theoretically absolute popular government, but it assuredly cannot mean anything less.
Herbert Croly
Maria Mitchell
The minimum wage is something that F.D.R. put in place a long time ago during the Great Depression. I don't think it worked then. It didn't solve any problems then and it hasn't solved any problems in 50 years.
John Raese
The great want of our race is perfect educators to train new-born minds, who are infallible teachers of what is right and true.
Catharine Beecher
In the hands of a great poet, words have ways of affecting us in ways we don't understand.
Kenneth Branagh
God never does anything wrong. He knows what is best for me. No man can understand God, or know why He deals with us as He does.
Standing Bear
I majored in political science, and my concentration was U.S. involvement in Latin America in the 20th century.
Sebastian Arcelus
Dignity, and even holiness too, sometimes, are more questions of coat and waistcoat than some people imagine.
Charles Dickens
People say I'm a one-note actor, but the way I figure it, those other guys are just looking for that one right note.
Joel McCrea
It's not like I let people do things for me, so I guess you can call me a control freak, or you can call me passionate.
Courteney Cox
Democracy may mean something more than a theoretically absolute popular government, but it assuredly cannot mean anything less.
Herbert Croly