a fourth effort, and as many degrees of effort as may be required to accomplish what we strive to achieve.
Thomas S. Monson
I think it's safe to say people are going to be interested in Kim Kardashian's love choices for the next 30 years. But they can take a minute to think about the new robotic arm that could replace the one they lost to cancer. Then they can keep thinking about Kim Kardashian.
James Woods
Sometimes, the smaller roles in movies can be the most interesting. If you only take the stance that you'll only play central characters in movies, you'll find yourself not being able to indulge in that morally grey terrain that makes support characters so rich and interesting.
Joel Edgerton
There's a constantly applicable nature to soul music, whereas sometimes pop music can be a periodical.
John Mayer
When I left drama school, my fear was that I'd get pigeon holed into comic acting and I did so much to counter it that I got stuck in the opposite.
Rufus Sewell
I started practicing Yoga at about 18. I had a friend who was doing it and was incredibly disciplined and meditated all the time.
Christy Turlington
America is simultaneously the most attractive and most repulsive place on the planet. It is most loved and most hated.
Dinesh D'Souza
We don't like admitting this, but it is a key component of human existence: the fact that life has the potential for things both wondrous and horrific.
Douglas Kennedy
The reality is that we have missed a lot of opportunities in Iraq because of a failed policy.
Marty Meehan
I don't think that my films are 'literary'; they are based on the most ordinary things of life.
Eric Rohmer
Thomas S. Monson
I think it's safe to say people are going to be interested in Kim Kardashian's love choices for the next 30 years. But they can take a minute to think about the new robotic arm that could replace the one they lost to cancer. Then they can keep thinking about Kim Kardashian.
James Woods
Sometimes, the smaller roles in movies can be the most interesting. If you only take the stance that you'll only play central characters in movies, you'll find yourself not being able to indulge in that morally grey terrain that makes support characters so rich and interesting.
Joel Edgerton
There's a constantly applicable nature to soul music, whereas sometimes pop music can be a periodical.
John Mayer
When I left drama school, my fear was that I'd get pigeon holed into comic acting and I did so much to counter it that I got stuck in the opposite.
Rufus Sewell
I started practicing Yoga at about 18. I had a friend who was doing it and was incredibly disciplined and meditated all the time.
Christy Turlington
America is simultaneously the most attractive and most repulsive place on the planet. It is most loved and most hated.
Dinesh D'Souza
We don't like admitting this, but it is a key component of human existence: the fact that life has the potential for things both wondrous and horrific.
Douglas Kennedy
The reality is that we have missed a lot of opportunities in Iraq because of a failed policy.
Marty Meehan
I don't think that my films are 'literary'; they are based on the most ordinary things of life.
Eric Rohmer