be thinking, that are not smart in themselves. But when you have a network of them together, out of that arises a kind of smartness.
Kevin Kelly
On one hand, to be able to go from one direction in the sky to study such an object to another direction to study another object, and on the other hand to be able to maintain accurately the position in space.
Claude Nicollier
In a free world there is, alas, more common crime than in a dictatorial system.
Barbara Amiel
Show me a frigid women and, nine times out of ten, I'll show you a little man.
Julie Burchill
Generally, I like making my own mistakes and learning from them because that's what I think life is about.
Taylor Momsen
Women today have more of an overview of their lives and how marriage is or is not a part of it.
Helen Reddy
I like drama. I love being in a drama where I get to be the funny guy. That's what I really love the most.
John Leguizamo
Even with politics, stuff comes around again. Woody Guthrie would recognize America today.
Billy Bragg
I met Elton John at an Interview dinner, and we just sort of became friends. He's got such a wicked sense of humor.
Moby
I learned early that you only have so much energy to give. You have to spend it correctly.
Eva Gabor
Kevin Kelly
On one hand, to be able to go from one direction in the sky to study such an object to another direction to study another object, and on the other hand to be able to maintain accurately the position in space.
Claude Nicollier
In a free world there is, alas, more common crime than in a dictatorial system.
Barbara Amiel
Show me a frigid women and, nine times out of ten, I'll show you a little man.
Julie Burchill
Generally, I like making my own mistakes and learning from them because that's what I think life is about.
Taylor Momsen
Women today have more of an overview of their lives and how marriage is or is not a part of it.
Helen Reddy
I like drama. I love being in a drama where I get to be the funny guy. That's what I really love the most.
John Leguizamo
Even with politics, stuff comes around again. Woody Guthrie would recognize America today.
Billy Bragg
I met Elton John at an Interview dinner, and we just sort of became friends. He's got such a wicked sense of humor.
Moby
I learned early that you only have so much energy to give. You have to spend it correctly.
Eva Gabor