effort not to look from the outside in but look from the inside out, and when you do that it allows you to feel and sense things more, and act and react from a core, you know?
Abbie Cornish
I think there was a sense that the impact was being lost because the audience was so familiar with the form. You combine that with people's attention spans, which are clearly conditioned to be shorter now, and there's a need to vary the paradigm.
Jim Lampley
I am an American. Black. Conservative. I don't use African-American, because I'm American, I'm black and I'm conservative. I don't like people trying to label me. African- American is socially acceptable for some people, but I am not some people.
Herman Cain
The whole profit of the issuance of money has provided the capital of the great banking business as it exists today.
Frederick Soddy
Well I don't want to talk about myself, that's so rude and egotistical.
Christine Lavin
Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV.
Alan Ball
If you're conservative in Hollywood, you're on a list of people who need to be put in their place.
Adam Carolla
We may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrial civilization to collapse.
Maurice Strong
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'
Lewis Carroll
Years ago I was a runway model, and I used to get laughs. I thought it was a joke anyway.
Nora Dunn
Abbie Cornish
I think there was a sense that the impact was being lost because the audience was so familiar with the form. You combine that with people's attention spans, which are clearly conditioned to be shorter now, and there's a need to vary the paradigm.
Jim Lampley
I am an American. Black. Conservative. I don't use African-American, because I'm American, I'm black and I'm conservative. I don't like people trying to label me. African- American is socially acceptable for some people, but I am not some people.
Herman Cain
The whole profit of the issuance of money has provided the capital of the great banking business as it exists today.
Frederick Soddy
Well I don't want to talk about myself, that's so rude and egotistical.
Christine Lavin
Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV.
Alan Ball
If you're conservative in Hollywood, you're on a list of people who need to be put in their place.
Adam Carolla
We may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrial civilization to collapse.
Maurice Strong
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'
Lewis Carroll
Years ago I was a runway model, and I used to get laughs. I thought it was a joke anyway.
Nora Dunn