cities along the once lonely trails of our own broad land, received all the fundamentals of civilization as a heritage from their European ancestors.
James Henry Breasted
I mean, they call it Stockholm Syndrome and post traumatic stress disorder. And, you know, I had no free will. I had virtually no free will until I was separated from them for about two weeks.
Patty Hearst
Despite all these obstacles and bad security situation, I have the energy and the resolve to train, but my head is full of ideas and it distracts me, and I need to focus.
Dana Hussein
I'm thinking about a few weeks in Montreal to work with a producer I met there.
Kimbra
An autobiography can distort; facts can be realigned. But fiction never lies: it reveals the writer totally.
V. S. Naipaul
People will read into what you say no matter what, so it doesn't matter to me.
Norah Jones
I try to create characters that I am fascinated by on some level or intrigued by or can't stand.
Terry McMillan
I'm not very prolific. I'm not good at sitting down as an artist and saying 'Okay, I need to put in my four hours today.'
Martha Wainwright
The 20th Century was the century of Aviation and the century of Globalization. The next century will be the century of Space.
Wilson Greatbatch
You cannot go out and say, oh, I am going to raise all this spending, but it's not going to cost anybody any money.
Rick Scott
James Henry Breasted
I mean, they call it Stockholm Syndrome and post traumatic stress disorder. And, you know, I had no free will. I had virtually no free will until I was separated from them for about two weeks.
Patty Hearst
Despite all these obstacles and bad security situation, I have the energy and the resolve to train, but my head is full of ideas and it distracts me, and I need to focus.
Dana Hussein
I'm thinking about a few weeks in Montreal to work with a producer I met there.
Kimbra
An autobiography can distort; facts can be realigned. But fiction never lies: it reveals the writer totally.
V. S. Naipaul
People will read into what you say no matter what, so it doesn't matter to me.
Norah Jones
I try to create characters that I am fascinated by on some level or intrigued by or can't stand.
Terry McMillan
I'm not very prolific. I'm not good at sitting down as an artist and saying 'Okay, I need to put in my four hours today.'
Martha Wainwright
The 20th Century was the century of Aviation and the century of Globalization. The next century will be the century of Space.
Wilson Greatbatch
You cannot go out and say, oh, I am going to raise all this spending, but it's not going to cost anybody any money.
Rick Scott