as copyright law has expanded in unrecognizable forms, going from a regulation of publishing to a regulation of copying.
Lawrence Lessig
Slapping a catchy acronym like the JOBS Act on a piece of legislation makes it more difficult for politicians to oppose it - and indeed that's what happened with the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act.
Steven Rattner
I tend to play a lot of blues things at home, because most blues things are basically within a 12-bar pattern.
Marc Bolan
I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother.
Alicia Silverstone
I got more used to my own voice, but still it's hard for me to listen to my own voice, or hear the recordings.
Meg White
'Wolf Hall' attempts to duplicate not the historian's chronology but the way memory works: in leaps, loops, flashes.
Hilary Mantel
Candidates' wives are supposed to sit cheerfully through their husbands' appearances.
Jodi Kantor
History creates comprehensibility primarily by arranging facts meaningfully and only in a very limited sense by establishing strict causal connections.
Johan Huizinga
I don't really drink sodas, but when I have popcorn or pizza I need a little. It's the perfect combination.
Alessandra Ambrosio
Freedom under law is hard work. If rulers cannot be trusted with arbitrary power, it is up to citizens to raise their voices at injustice.
Anthony Lewis
Lawrence Lessig
Slapping a catchy acronym like the JOBS Act on a piece of legislation makes it more difficult for politicians to oppose it - and indeed that's what happened with the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act.
Steven Rattner
I tend to play a lot of blues things at home, because most blues things are basically within a 12-bar pattern.
Marc Bolan
I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother.
Alicia Silverstone
I got more used to my own voice, but still it's hard for me to listen to my own voice, or hear the recordings.
Meg White
'Wolf Hall' attempts to duplicate not the historian's chronology but the way memory works: in leaps, loops, flashes.
Hilary Mantel
Candidates' wives are supposed to sit cheerfully through their husbands' appearances.
Jodi Kantor
History creates comprehensibility primarily by arranging facts meaningfully and only in a very limited sense by establishing strict causal connections.
Johan Huizinga
I don't really drink sodas, but when I have popcorn or pizza I need a little. It's the perfect combination.
Alessandra Ambrosio
Freedom under law is hard work. If rulers cannot be trusted with arbitrary power, it is up to citizens to raise their voices at injustice.
Anthony Lewis