a character of me judging a Halloween contest. It was really funny. That made me the coolest aunt on earth.
Tina Yothers
Sometimes I have thought that a song should look disappointing on the page - a little thin, perhaps, a little repetitive, or a little on the obvious side, or a mixture of all of these things.
James Fenton
When I think of 'Nightmare on Elm Street,' there was a warmth to those teenagers that I related to. They were not aware that they were in the middle of a horror film, and I really loved those characters and I empathized with them.
Jason Reitman
It's just better to be yourself than to try to be some version of what you think the other person wants.
Matt Damon
You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.
George Lucas
You know when someone's over-flattering you in a way. You smile but you can't believe it.
Laura Linney
I don't want to make pompous, serious films; I like films that have a kind of vivacity about them.
Danny Boyle
They have this big book called the 'DSM-IV,' you know, that is supposedly written about crazy people, but I think it is a book that is written by crazy people!
William Glasser
When I was a kid, I was more interested in beating up boys on the playground than practicing music.
Ellen Hollman
I'm not comfortable with getting a job by being at the right Hollywood party; I'm not a terribly sociable creature.
Mary-Louise Parker
Tina Yothers
Sometimes I have thought that a song should look disappointing on the page - a little thin, perhaps, a little repetitive, or a little on the obvious side, or a mixture of all of these things.
James Fenton
When I think of 'Nightmare on Elm Street,' there was a warmth to those teenagers that I related to. They were not aware that they were in the middle of a horror film, and I really loved those characters and I empathized with them.
Jason Reitman
It's just better to be yourself than to try to be some version of what you think the other person wants.
Matt Damon
You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.
George Lucas
You know when someone's over-flattering you in a way. You smile but you can't believe it.
Laura Linney
I don't want to make pompous, serious films; I like films that have a kind of vivacity about them.
Danny Boyle
They have this big book called the 'DSM-IV,' you know, that is supposedly written about crazy people, but I think it is a book that is written by crazy people!
William Glasser
When I was a kid, I was more interested in beating up boys on the playground than practicing music.
Ellen Hollman
I'm not comfortable with getting a job by being at the right Hollywood party; I'm not a terribly sociable creature.
Mary-Louise Parker