the disgrace of human nature, the subject is sufficiently general to interest every heart not totally impenetrable.
Thomas Day
Instead of hoping that some day the boys' club will open its doors, we can form our own clubs, define 'worthy' our own way, and celebrate the books and voices that we decide deserve celebration.
Jennifer Weiner
Given that I have to share my computer with my three children, it's not usually a site that I get to spend that much time on. I'm usually on the Nickelodeon site, coloring with my little five year old or something.
Todd McFarlane
Although Freud said happiness is composed of love and work, reality often forces us to choose love or work.
Letty Cottin Pogrebin
Friends are very understanding when you tell them in April that you can see them next September, but there is a limit to how long you can go on like that.
Jill Dando
When you're a musician and you break new ground it resonates into the common consciousness.
Trey Anastasio
Why are we here? Where do we come from? Traditionally, these are questions for philosophy, but philosophy is dead.
Stephen Hawking
Little by little he came to recognize the difference between the spirits that agitated him, one from the enemy and one from God.
Saint Ignatius
Everyone has their preferred stroller, their preferred crib, their preferred Moses basket. And they have advice on that too!
Tori Spelling
I know there is something out there and like most people, I tend to believe in it more when things go bad.
Maggie Smith
Thomas Day
Instead of hoping that some day the boys' club will open its doors, we can form our own clubs, define 'worthy' our own way, and celebrate the books and voices that we decide deserve celebration.
Jennifer Weiner
Given that I have to share my computer with my three children, it's not usually a site that I get to spend that much time on. I'm usually on the Nickelodeon site, coloring with my little five year old or something.
Todd McFarlane
Although Freud said happiness is composed of love and work, reality often forces us to choose love or work.
Letty Cottin Pogrebin
Friends are very understanding when you tell them in April that you can see them next September, but there is a limit to how long you can go on like that.
Jill Dando
When you're a musician and you break new ground it resonates into the common consciousness.
Trey Anastasio
Why are we here? Where do we come from? Traditionally, these are questions for philosophy, but philosophy is dead.
Stephen Hawking
Little by little he came to recognize the difference between the spirits that agitated him, one from the enemy and one from God.
Saint Ignatius
Everyone has their preferred stroller, their preferred crib, their preferred Moses basket. And they have advice on that too!
Tori Spelling
I know there is something out there and like most people, I tend to believe in it more when things go bad.
Maggie Smith