of the first importance: it should be on high ground, neither subject to fogs nor rains; its aspects should be neither violently hot nor intensely cold, but temperate in both respects.
Vitruvius
I just couldn't go back to Suddenly Susan after David Strickland's suicide. I didn't see how we could make the show light and funny any more.
Judd Nelson
I'm happy to say that I'm a lesbian in the world. I know there are people who don't want to be called women comedians, but I think it gives a path to the fact that we live in extremely patriarchal times.
Kate Clinton
I've only ever trusted my gut on everything. I don't trust my head, I don't trust my heart, I trust my gut.
Bryan Adams
There are those who wrap themselves in flags and blow the tinny trumpet of patriotism as a means of fooling the people.
George Galloway
As far as I'm concerned, love means fighting, big fat lies, and a couple of slaps across the face.
Edith Piaf
The only rules comedy can tolerate are those of taste, and the only limitations those of libel.
James Thurber
A man who is in control, and inside there is a frightened child - that interests me. Why? You can draw your own conclusions.
Alan J. Pakula
Good kitchen equipment is expensive, but most items last a lifetime and will pay for themselves over and over again.
Delia Smith
The only thing I hope I did was never put in question my love for the game, or my passion to be counted on when it mattered most.
Curt Schilling
Vitruvius
I just couldn't go back to Suddenly Susan after David Strickland's suicide. I didn't see how we could make the show light and funny any more.
Judd Nelson
I'm happy to say that I'm a lesbian in the world. I know there are people who don't want to be called women comedians, but I think it gives a path to the fact that we live in extremely patriarchal times.
Kate Clinton
I've only ever trusted my gut on everything. I don't trust my head, I don't trust my heart, I trust my gut.
Bryan Adams
There are those who wrap themselves in flags and blow the tinny trumpet of patriotism as a means of fooling the people.
George Galloway
As far as I'm concerned, love means fighting, big fat lies, and a couple of slaps across the face.
Edith Piaf
The only rules comedy can tolerate are those of taste, and the only limitations those of libel.
James Thurber
A man who is in control, and inside there is a frightened child - that interests me. Why? You can draw your own conclusions.
Alan J. Pakula
Good kitchen equipment is expensive, but most items last a lifetime and will pay for themselves over and over again.
Delia Smith
The only thing I hope I did was never put in question my love for the game, or my passion to be counted on when it mattered most.
Curt Schilling