me. I know my strengths, and governor Romney needs to find someone who wants to run with him. There are many people who will do it very, very well, and I'll support the ticket.
Condoleezza Rice
As always in a musical collaboration: One has to like each other. As simple as that.
Klaus Schulze
The only way I'd be caught without makeup is if my radio fell in the bathtub while I was taking a bath and electrocuted me and I was in between makeup at home. I hope my husband would slap a little lipstick on me before he took me to the morgue.
Dolly Parton
But when you come from a large, wonderful family, there's always a way to achieve your goals.
Wilma Rudolph
I think it's your own choice if you turn from an angry young man to a bitter, old bastard.
Billie Joe Armstrong
Daryl Hannah likes to goof around with fashion, but she does have pretty impeccable taste.
Val Kilmer
Ultimately it doesn't matter whether you go forwards or backwards: you need to live your life as well as you can.
Eric Roth
I don't like the word 'businesswoman.' Perhaps 'committed mother' would be the best description.
Steffi Graf
Some of the most amazing human beings on the face of the planet go to sci-fi conventions, although I'm sure a few of them wouldn't admit it.
Richard Hatch
I did Shakespeare in college and the nerves I got doing Shakespeare are the same nerves I get doing 'Mad Men.'
Kristoffer Polaha
Condoleezza Rice
As always in a musical collaboration: One has to like each other. As simple as that.
Klaus Schulze
The only way I'd be caught without makeup is if my radio fell in the bathtub while I was taking a bath and electrocuted me and I was in between makeup at home. I hope my husband would slap a little lipstick on me before he took me to the morgue.
Dolly Parton
But when you come from a large, wonderful family, there's always a way to achieve your goals.
Wilma Rudolph
I think it's your own choice if you turn from an angry young man to a bitter, old bastard.
Billie Joe Armstrong
Daryl Hannah likes to goof around with fashion, but she does have pretty impeccable taste.
Val Kilmer
Ultimately it doesn't matter whether you go forwards or backwards: you need to live your life as well as you can.
Eric Roth
I don't like the word 'businesswoman.' Perhaps 'committed mother' would be the best description.
Steffi Graf
Some of the most amazing human beings on the face of the planet go to sci-fi conventions, although I'm sure a few of them wouldn't admit it.
Richard Hatch
I did Shakespeare in college and the nerves I got doing Shakespeare are the same nerves I get doing 'Mad Men.'
Kristoffer Polaha