letters, hundreds of them, literally, begging me in my next production not to swing over the shallow trash of mother love, father love, sister love, brother love.
Erich von Stroheim
I've always been a science fiction fan since I had understood the conception of what a story was.
J. Michael Straczynski
I don't think you can be a good listener unless you're a good listener. I think it's something that you really have to do, and if you really do it, then you can do it. If you don't do it, then you can't do it.
Dick Gephardt
It's beyond belief that any Australian could be so stupid as to carry drugs into any country in Asia.
John Howard
I have not heard that even the New York abortion has done very much in the States where it has been enacted.
Frederick Pollock
People work really hard to get to a certain point. But they have to work just as hard to stay there.
Robin Tunney
Fundamentalists from every religion have to be replaced, have to be disempowered.
James Redfield
As writers, we can't predict who might come along who might find our offerings valuable.
Wallace Shawn
People have to start talking to know more about other cultures and to understand each other.
Martin Scorsese
Any new producer starting up is to get investors' confidence. Investors are still very very wary of anything to do with the arts world.
Ann Macbeth
Erich von Stroheim
I've always been a science fiction fan since I had understood the conception of what a story was.
J. Michael Straczynski
I don't think you can be a good listener unless you're a good listener. I think it's something that you really have to do, and if you really do it, then you can do it. If you don't do it, then you can't do it.
Dick Gephardt
It's beyond belief that any Australian could be so stupid as to carry drugs into any country in Asia.
John Howard
I have not heard that even the New York abortion has done very much in the States where it has been enacted.
Frederick Pollock
People work really hard to get to a certain point. But they have to work just as hard to stay there.
Robin Tunney
Fundamentalists from every religion have to be replaced, have to be disempowered.
James Redfield
As writers, we can't predict who might come along who might find our offerings valuable.
Wallace Shawn
People have to start talking to know more about other cultures and to understand each other.
Martin Scorsese
Any new producer starting up is to get investors' confidence. Investors are still very very wary of anything to do with the arts world.
Ann Macbeth