won't appreciate it as much as if you made it yourself.
Goran Ivanisevic
What's problematic about playing stadiums and driving around in private jets and drinking champagne at 8 o'clock in the morning? What's wrong with that? I haven't got a problem with that. I can't fathom why people would.
Noel Gallagher
I just received the following wire from my generous Daddy; Dear Jack, Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide.
John F. Kennedy
Embryonic stem cell research will prolong life, improve life and give hope for life to millions of people.
Jim Ramstad
Once you've grown to accept something and it becomes part of the system you've inherited, you don't even notice it any longer.
Brian Eno
I have my ideas of what a good documentary is, but drama is a different animal because you're arranging everything.
Gus Van Sant
It feels right. But it's emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you've done that long is hard.
Angela Ruggiero
In fact, in many ways my mother was quite hippy-dippy, serving macrobiotic food and reading 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.'
Kristin Scott Thomas
Life gets more interesting as it goes on. It becomes fuller because there is perspective there.
Ann Dowd
I got along with people very well at every job I had, people liked me and I liked them and I loved being on my feet.
Barbara Corcoran
Goran Ivanisevic
What's problematic about playing stadiums and driving around in private jets and drinking champagne at 8 o'clock in the morning? What's wrong with that? I haven't got a problem with that. I can't fathom why people would.
Noel Gallagher
I just received the following wire from my generous Daddy; Dear Jack, Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide.
John F. Kennedy
Embryonic stem cell research will prolong life, improve life and give hope for life to millions of people.
Jim Ramstad
Once you've grown to accept something and it becomes part of the system you've inherited, you don't even notice it any longer.
Brian Eno
I have my ideas of what a good documentary is, but drama is a different animal because you're arranging everything.
Gus Van Sant
It feels right. But it's emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you've done that long is hard.
Angela Ruggiero
In fact, in many ways my mother was quite hippy-dippy, serving macrobiotic food and reading 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.'
Kristin Scott Thomas
Life gets more interesting as it goes on. It becomes fuller because there is perspective there.
Ann Dowd
I got along with people very well at every job I had, people liked me and I liked them and I loved being on my feet.
Barbara Corcoran