standards - there would be a sudden and terrific mortality in the world.
Gene Tunney
Marilyn was a great actress, not a dumb blond bombshell. She was very smart, very astute and a good businesswoman.
Lawrence Schiller
Obviously you have to make a profit to put out a newspaper. I'm not an idiot. But when the margins are in excess of 25 per cent you're talking about greed.
Carl Hiaasen
You can make jeans and a t-shirt super stylish. It's what you make of it, you know?
Phillip Lim
When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.
Richard Armour
I'm a total Democrat. I'm anti-Republican. And it's only fair that you know it... I'm liberal. The L word!
Lauren Bacall
I still believe in love, most definitely. I'm just going to let that take the lead.
Katy Perry
The IPL is just pure, intense. You don't need all the other stuff. I don't believe in coaches in international cricket.
Shane Warne
Today we take it for granted that war happens in smaller, poorer and more backward countries.
Steven Pinker
But I want to start a family one day, and be involved in more charities, helping children.
Lily Aldridge
Gene Tunney
Marilyn was a great actress, not a dumb blond bombshell. She was very smart, very astute and a good businesswoman.
Lawrence Schiller
Obviously you have to make a profit to put out a newspaper. I'm not an idiot. But when the margins are in excess of 25 per cent you're talking about greed.
Carl Hiaasen
You can make jeans and a t-shirt super stylish. It's what you make of it, you know?
Phillip Lim
When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.
Richard Armour
I'm a total Democrat. I'm anti-Republican. And it's only fair that you know it... I'm liberal. The L word!
Lauren Bacall
I still believe in love, most definitely. I'm just going to let that take the lead.
Katy Perry
The IPL is just pure, intense. You don't need all the other stuff. I don't believe in coaches in international cricket.
Shane Warne
Today we take it for granted that war happens in smaller, poorer and more backward countries.
Steven Pinker
But I want to start a family one day, and be involved in more charities, helping children.
Lily Aldridge