to that connection you have with the audience. It's euphoric.
Billy Gardell
Before I started modeling, I had never been out of the country, and now I feel like I'm out of the country at least a few times a month, if not once a week.
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny!
Mitch Hedberg
I think everyone can relate to the idea of making a bad choice - and knowing it's a bad choice - but doing it anyway.
Kathleen Robertson
I wanted something where I could have the clearest and most unfiltered artistic and creative voice.
David Alan Grier
The irrepressible conflict propounded by abolitionism has produced now its legitimate fruits - disunion.
John H. Reagan
The voice collects and translates your bad physical health, your emotional worries, your personal troubles.
Placido Domingo
Darren McCarty is a big video game guy, and he brings his systems with him on the road.
Steve Yzerman
I was literally the black sheep of the family, and there were definitely moments of discomfort while my grandmother was working through her racism.
Lisa Bonet
The moment something happens to one you love, it's twenty times more intense. You experience pain and enlightenment on a much vaster scale.
Rufus Wainwright
Billy Gardell
Before I started modeling, I had never been out of the country, and now I feel like I'm out of the country at least a few times a month, if not once a week.
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny!
Mitch Hedberg
I think everyone can relate to the idea of making a bad choice - and knowing it's a bad choice - but doing it anyway.
Kathleen Robertson
I wanted something where I could have the clearest and most unfiltered artistic and creative voice.
David Alan Grier
The irrepressible conflict propounded by abolitionism has produced now its legitimate fruits - disunion.
John H. Reagan
The voice collects and translates your bad physical health, your emotional worries, your personal troubles.
Placido Domingo
Darren McCarty is a big video game guy, and he brings his systems with him on the road.
Steve Yzerman
I was literally the black sheep of the family, and there were definitely moments of discomfort while my grandmother was working through her racism.
Lisa Bonet
The moment something happens to one you love, it's twenty times more intense. You experience pain and enlightenment on a much vaster scale.
Rufus Wainwright