methodical about my messaging, and I know how to gain attention very quickly.
Tim Ferriss
My dad turned me onto Peter Sellers as a kid. I loved the fact that he was a unique combination of being extremely subtle and over-the-top all at the same time, and that's a hard thing to do. I admire that.
Will Ferrell
A high percentage of organisations develop a military rationale, whereby only a very small number of people make all of the decisions. There is little wonder, then, that people aren't keen to get out of bed and come to work on a Monday morning.
Ricardo Semler
That's what I love about acting, is playing different roles. I want to work for the character, and not make it work for me.
Fran Kranz
Arty. To me the word's got as much venom associated with it as 'wacky'.
Alex Kapranos
Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.
Henry James
It's just assumed that a horror sequel is going to be bad. It's never going to be as good as the first one.
Eli Roth
When the world becomes a massive mess with nobody at the helm, it's time for artists to make their mark.
Joni Mitchell
Some people might say my coming out after just winning the MVP award is heroic, and I understand that.
Sheryl Swoopes
As my mind can conceive of more good, the barriers and blocks dissolve. My life becomes full of little miracles popping up out of the blue.
Louise L. Hay
Tim Ferriss
My dad turned me onto Peter Sellers as a kid. I loved the fact that he was a unique combination of being extremely subtle and over-the-top all at the same time, and that's a hard thing to do. I admire that.
Will Ferrell
A high percentage of organisations develop a military rationale, whereby only a very small number of people make all of the decisions. There is little wonder, then, that people aren't keen to get out of bed and come to work on a Monday morning.
Ricardo Semler
That's what I love about acting, is playing different roles. I want to work for the character, and not make it work for me.
Fran Kranz
Arty. To me the word's got as much venom associated with it as 'wacky'.
Alex Kapranos
Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.
Henry James
It's just assumed that a horror sequel is going to be bad. It's never going to be as good as the first one.
Eli Roth
When the world becomes a massive mess with nobody at the helm, it's time for artists to make their mark.
Joni Mitchell
Some people might say my coming out after just winning the MVP award is heroic, and I understand that.
Sheryl Swoopes
As my mind can conceive of more good, the barriers and blocks dissolve. My life becomes full of little miracles popping up out of the blue.
Louise L. Hay