own time line. She never forced any beauty regimen into my world.
Rachel McAdams
I think we all have a lot of darkness in our bellies. As an actor, the challenge of tapping into that, reaching down into that sadness or anger, is very therapeutic.
Kevin Bacon
I am one of 40 grandchildren. What bothers me about the whole trust-fund thing is that it sort of presumes that everything is handed to you. And if there is one thing about my family that I do identify with, it is that everyone is extremely hardworking.
Rooney Mara
It's not fair that women look in the mirror and feel disgust because of what society has made them believe.
Jessica Simpson
If you don't know your blood pressure, it's like not knowing the value of your company.
Mehmet Oz
I love Dickens because it makes me chuckle to myself so. He has taken me to another world and out of so many earthly miseries.
Jane Birkin
The greatest misfortune of the wise man and the greatest unhappiness of the fool are based upon convention.
Franz Schubert
I'm very happy being me, although sometimes I'd love to be a bird so that I could fly.
Joy Fielding
A generous basic state pension is the least a civilized society should offer those who have worked hard and saved through their whole lives.
George Osborne
I am to a fault an introspective person. But I am not a reflective person - except for a big mistake, and then I really think about it.
Ellen Barkin
Rachel McAdams
I think we all have a lot of darkness in our bellies. As an actor, the challenge of tapping into that, reaching down into that sadness or anger, is very therapeutic.
Kevin Bacon
I am one of 40 grandchildren. What bothers me about the whole trust-fund thing is that it sort of presumes that everything is handed to you. And if there is one thing about my family that I do identify with, it is that everyone is extremely hardworking.
Rooney Mara
It's not fair that women look in the mirror and feel disgust because of what society has made them believe.
Jessica Simpson
If you don't know your blood pressure, it's like not knowing the value of your company.
Mehmet Oz
I love Dickens because it makes me chuckle to myself so. He has taken me to another world and out of so many earthly miseries.
Jane Birkin
The greatest misfortune of the wise man and the greatest unhappiness of the fool are based upon convention.
Franz Schubert
I'm very happy being me, although sometimes I'd love to be a bird so that I could fly.
Joy Fielding
A generous basic state pension is the least a civilized society should offer those who have worked hard and saved through their whole lives.
George Osborne
I am to a fault an introspective person. But I am not a reflective person - except for a big mistake, and then I really think about it.
Ellen Barkin