people who don't get it don't know about it.
Betty White
As I've grown older, I've grown more convinced there's nothing that shouldn't be talked about. If we think we're protecting each other, we're not.
Jonathan Safran Foer
I don't see us as a big media gimmick band. We don't have a cultivated appearance or anything like Kiss.
Tom Verlaine
Only with the honour thus acquired can we earn the respect of our other compatriots as well.
Janos Kadar
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
I try not to deprive myself of anything. I don't do the low-carb thing or anything like that.
Alicia Sacramone
I've never been antiregulation. I've always believed that raw, unregulated capitalism doesn't work.
Henry Paulson
People often panic when the markets go down and sell off their stocks - but then they aren't in the game when the markets are doing well.
Suze Orman
I'm part of that generation that grew up watching TV, and being an actor was all about being on TV or being in films.
Lennie James
I have to tell everyone everything that's going on. It is different once you're married, because that's sacred.
Gwen Stefani
Betty White
As I've grown older, I've grown more convinced there's nothing that shouldn't be talked about. If we think we're protecting each other, we're not.
Jonathan Safran Foer
I don't see us as a big media gimmick band. We don't have a cultivated appearance or anything like Kiss.
Tom Verlaine
Only with the honour thus acquired can we earn the respect of our other compatriots as well.
Janos Kadar
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
I try not to deprive myself of anything. I don't do the low-carb thing or anything like that.
Alicia Sacramone
I've never been antiregulation. I've always believed that raw, unregulated capitalism doesn't work.
Henry Paulson
People often panic when the markets go down and sell off their stocks - but then they aren't in the game when the markets are doing well.
Suze Orman
I'm part of that generation that grew up watching TV, and being an actor was all about being on TV or being in films.
Lennie James
I have to tell everyone everything that's going on. It is different once you're married, because that's sacred.
Gwen Stefani