of the thrill Madonna gets, when you know you've hit a nerve. But that doesn't scare me. To me what would be a lot scarier would be like appearing on an episode of 'Full House' or something.
Julie Brown
As a little girl in Arizona, none of the women in my family had a cultural connection with Girl Scouts, but the opportunity resonated with my mother as a platform that would allow me to excel in school.
Anna Maria Chavez
Steven Spielberg seems to have wanted to be a director from 13. He put his dog in a certain position and made him eat at four o'clock. He liked to direct it. But, to me, directing is tedious. Especially if you're acting in it. And I'm inherently lazy.
Albert Brooks
I am not very good at keeping secrets at all! If you want your secret kept do not tell me!
Miley Cyrus
My show is not just a cop hosting a talk show - the two are completely different. My show is about helping people stand up to the bad guy.
Steve Wilkos
Movies are hard work. The public doesn't see that. The critics don't see it. But they're a lot of work. A lot of work.
Robert De Niro
I never really thought about what characters I play. I always just wanted different characters.
Stephanie Leonidas
The writer has to force himself to work. He has to make his own hours and if he doesn't go to his desk at all there is nobody to scold him.
Roald Dahl
I delivered lectures, and I was also a consultant for international companies in finance, both private equity and big venture capital funds.
Ehud Barak
And for whatever reason I've loved the news since I can remember. I loved it when I was in elementary school.
Dan Rather
Julie Brown
As a little girl in Arizona, none of the women in my family had a cultural connection with Girl Scouts, but the opportunity resonated with my mother as a platform that would allow me to excel in school.
Anna Maria Chavez
Steven Spielberg seems to have wanted to be a director from 13. He put his dog in a certain position and made him eat at four o'clock. He liked to direct it. But, to me, directing is tedious. Especially if you're acting in it. And I'm inherently lazy.
Albert Brooks
I am not very good at keeping secrets at all! If you want your secret kept do not tell me!
Miley Cyrus
My show is not just a cop hosting a talk show - the two are completely different. My show is about helping people stand up to the bad guy.
Steve Wilkos
Movies are hard work. The public doesn't see that. The critics don't see it. But they're a lot of work. A lot of work.
Robert De Niro
I never really thought about what characters I play. I always just wanted different characters.
Stephanie Leonidas
The writer has to force himself to work. He has to make his own hours and if he doesn't go to his desk at all there is nobody to scold him.
Roald Dahl
I delivered lectures, and I was also a consultant for international companies in finance, both private equity and big venture capital funds.
Ehud Barak
And for whatever reason I've loved the news since I can remember. I loved it when I was in elementary school.
Dan Rather