gender, because you're changing over. You have to start getting electrolysis before you even start your therapy. But I think all the weird looks help to give you conviction in who you really are.
Candis Cayne
It might be useful to be able to predict war. But tension does not necessarily lead to war, but often to peace and to denouement.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb
I just know I'm too much of a wuss for Stephen King's books. I'm way too chicken to read horror.
Stephenie Meyer
If one has a good disposition, what other virtue is needed? If a man has fame, what is the value of other ornamentation?
Chanakya
I've always admired Gene Hackman, Jack Lemmon, Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck. I'm showing my age here.
Tim DeKay
You really only understand whether a song's good or not when you properly play it out in public for the first time.
Alex Kapranos
I wanted to do Dreamgirls. If they're doing a stage production of Sparkle, I think that would be hot.
Deborah Cox
I love my kids as individuals, not as a herd, and I do have a herd of children: I have seven kids.
Steven Spielberg
My joy knows no bounds... I will devote all my energy and all the powers available to me to the service of Nigeria and humanity.
Olusegun Obasanjo
That which we call the Hindu religion is really the Eternal religion because it embraces all others.
Sri Aurobindo
Candis Cayne
It might be useful to be able to predict war. But tension does not necessarily lead to war, but often to peace and to denouement.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb
I just know I'm too much of a wuss for Stephen King's books. I'm way too chicken to read horror.
Stephenie Meyer
If one has a good disposition, what other virtue is needed? If a man has fame, what is the value of other ornamentation?
Chanakya
I've always admired Gene Hackman, Jack Lemmon, Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck. I'm showing my age here.
Tim DeKay
You really only understand whether a song's good or not when you properly play it out in public for the first time.
Alex Kapranos
I wanted to do Dreamgirls. If they're doing a stage production of Sparkle, I think that would be hot.
Deborah Cox
I love my kids as individuals, not as a herd, and I do have a herd of children: I have seven kids.
Steven Spielberg
My joy knows no bounds... I will devote all my energy and all the powers available to me to the service of Nigeria and humanity.
Olusegun Obasanjo
That which we call the Hindu religion is really the Eternal religion because it embraces all others.
Sri Aurobindo