off my student loans, and it sort of led to The Real World. The same people that were casting that show were casting The Real World, so they asked me to do it.
Trishelle Cannatella
I'm willing to look my own nightmare on film, but if it endangers my life, then I'm willing to put my life before movies.
John Travolta
Public opinion is a permeating influence, and it exacts obedience to itself; it requires us to drink other men's thoughts, to speak other men's words, to follow other men's habits.
Walter Bagehot
I think I would not be described as a character actor in that I don't take on characteristics which are very alien to me.
Jeremy Irons
My first generation of young readers now have not only children, but some of them have grandchildren to whom they're introducing their old passion.
Diane Duane
Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.
Judith Viorst
Then I realized that to be really good at this requires a lot of energy and concentration and skill.
Ron Silver
On TV, you have wardrobe fittings, you have four cameras on you at all times, and you're worried about your angles and your lighting and your shots.
Demi Lovato
It was my first scene in any movie and my only scene in Kramer vs. Kramer. I was petrified.
JoBeth Williams
But the more an organization succeeds and prospers, the more it is likely to be diverted from its original ideals, principles and purposes.
Robert Shea
Trishelle Cannatella
I'm willing to look my own nightmare on film, but if it endangers my life, then I'm willing to put my life before movies.
John Travolta
Public opinion is a permeating influence, and it exacts obedience to itself; it requires us to drink other men's thoughts, to speak other men's words, to follow other men's habits.
Walter Bagehot
I think I would not be described as a character actor in that I don't take on characteristics which are very alien to me.
Jeremy Irons
My first generation of young readers now have not only children, but some of them have grandchildren to whom they're introducing their old passion.
Diane Duane
Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.
Judith Viorst
Then I realized that to be really good at this requires a lot of energy and concentration and skill.
Ron Silver
On TV, you have wardrobe fittings, you have four cameras on you at all times, and you're worried about your angles and your lighting and your shots.
Demi Lovato
It was my first scene in any movie and my only scene in Kramer vs. Kramer. I was petrified.
JoBeth Williams
But the more an organization succeeds and prospers, the more it is likely to be diverted from its original ideals, principles and purposes.
Robert Shea