being part of an organized group in an area that you have an interest in, you can multiply the impact of your own ideas.
Ralph Regula
I had the misfortune of getting what skateboarders call hippers. It's when you fall on your hip again and again and again, just the same spot. It turns into like a blue purple bruise and it's just torture because I had to keep on doing the same move, going around in the pool again.
Emile Hirsch
'Re-Mit' is going to terrify people. It's quite horrible. The Fall have had enough and we're coming for you.
Mark E. Smith
When I was a kid I'd swing imaginary light sabers around, and now I've had the opportunity to get paid for it.
Samuel Witwer
Not only do you have to put yourself in harms way in service of your country, you have to leave your families at home. It is a great sacrifice.
Fred Wilson
When I came to England, the first director I met was Charles Sturridge, who told me, 'You speak like somebody out of the 1950s.'
Richard E. Grant
Write because you love the art and the discipline, not because you're looking to sell something.
Ann Patchett
Setting up a community and seeing what happens to it when the megalomaniacs get busy: that's my main preoccupation.
Louis de Bernieres
When he hit a ground ball to you, you knew you had to make a good throw because he was going to be running.
Juan Marichal
That's the only reason I'm here. I don't need to play the game for any other reason than to win a championship.
Drew Bledsoe
Ralph Regula
I had the misfortune of getting what skateboarders call hippers. It's when you fall on your hip again and again and again, just the same spot. It turns into like a blue purple bruise and it's just torture because I had to keep on doing the same move, going around in the pool again.
Emile Hirsch
'Re-Mit' is going to terrify people. It's quite horrible. The Fall have had enough and we're coming for you.
Mark E. Smith
When I was a kid I'd swing imaginary light sabers around, and now I've had the opportunity to get paid for it.
Samuel Witwer
Not only do you have to put yourself in harms way in service of your country, you have to leave your families at home. It is a great sacrifice.
Fred Wilson
When I came to England, the first director I met was Charles Sturridge, who told me, 'You speak like somebody out of the 1950s.'
Richard E. Grant
Write because you love the art and the discipline, not because you're looking to sell something.
Ann Patchett
Setting up a community and seeing what happens to it when the megalomaniacs get busy: that's my main preoccupation.
Louis de Bernieres
When he hit a ground ball to you, you knew you had to make a good throw because he was going to be running.
Juan Marichal
That's the only reason I'm here. I don't need to play the game for any other reason than to win a championship.
Drew Bledsoe