about the seemingly endless war in the Democratic Republic of Congo, but I knew that I wanted to somehow tell the stories of the Congolese women caught in the cross-fire.
Lynn Nottage
Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can't really control life - so you'd better live it while it's here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it.
Jon Hamm
For so long as the Jew has even one ally, he will be convinced - in his smallness of mind - that his salvation came from that ally. It is only when he is alone - against all of his own efforts and frantic attempts - that he will, through no choice, be compelled to turn to G-d.
Meir Kahane
I consider myself fortunate that I've been able to find a character that people have responded to.
Dennis Franz
I do not have a problem, I enjoy gambling, but I think people are trying to make it seem like I have a problem, because people really don't know.
Michael Jordan
Everyone is treating it like a Hollywood story. In Madison, it's a neighborhood story.
Chris Farley
But God, who is the Eternal Mind, is undoubtedly of excellence, complete and perfect in every part.
Lactantius
There are thousands of grant programs and every program has different requirements and deadlines.
Matthew Lesko
I repeat what I always say: I want the best for Argentina in every way. I never try to make trouble for anybody.
Lionel Messi
A critic is a reader who ruminates. Thus, he should have more than one stomach.
Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
Lynn Nottage
Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can't really control life - so you'd better live it while it's here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it.
Jon Hamm
For so long as the Jew has even one ally, he will be convinced - in his smallness of mind - that his salvation came from that ally. It is only when he is alone - against all of his own efforts and frantic attempts - that he will, through no choice, be compelled to turn to G-d.
Meir Kahane
I consider myself fortunate that I've been able to find a character that people have responded to.
Dennis Franz
I do not have a problem, I enjoy gambling, but I think people are trying to make it seem like I have a problem, because people really don't know.
Michael Jordan
Everyone is treating it like a Hollywood story. In Madison, it's a neighborhood story.
Chris Farley
But God, who is the Eternal Mind, is undoubtedly of excellence, complete and perfect in every part.
Lactantius
There are thousands of grant programs and every program has different requirements and deadlines.
Matthew Lesko
I repeat what I always say: I want the best for Argentina in every way. I never try to make trouble for anybody.
Lionel Messi
A critic is a reader who ruminates. Thus, he should have more than one stomach.
Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel