had to create a race capable of living nearby, which meant to either on the Moon, on Mars, or on Venus. I picked Venus.
Sarah Zettel
I keep getting compared to Marina and the Diamonds because she's kind of in the same place as me at the moment. It's quite annoying being compared, actually, because it almost downgrades your work and makes you feel like you're just another female artist.
Ellie Goulding
Hollywood is right. A good and strong movie can have a more powerful social impact than any and all political speeches or newspaper editorials and columns.
Mike Royko
You have to let it all hang out, let go of the ideas that were more comfortable and embrace some of the sadness in your life.
Madeleine Peyroux
I guess I would be most grateful for my family and my friends and my dogs, my boyfriend. I'm grateful for a lot. I'm grateful to be healthy.
Haylie Duff
Animation is the only thing I ever wanted to do in my whole life. I have no desire for live-action or anything else.
John Lasseter
Most people have their best ideas when they take their minds away from problems they're trying to solve.
Margaret Heffernan
Being on daytime TV has its benefits. You can still have a life and you know you have a check coming every week.
Tyler Christopher
I wanted to be at my sister's funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic.
Nick Carter
To conclude: good journalism is one of the models of good conversation and communication in the wider social context.
Rowan Williams
Sarah Zettel
I keep getting compared to Marina and the Diamonds because she's kind of in the same place as me at the moment. It's quite annoying being compared, actually, because it almost downgrades your work and makes you feel like you're just another female artist.
Ellie Goulding
Hollywood is right. A good and strong movie can have a more powerful social impact than any and all political speeches or newspaper editorials and columns.
Mike Royko
You have to let it all hang out, let go of the ideas that were more comfortable and embrace some of the sadness in your life.
Madeleine Peyroux
I guess I would be most grateful for my family and my friends and my dogs, my boyfriend. I'm grateful for a lot. I'm grateful to be healthy.
Haylie Duff
Animation is the only thing I ever wanted to do in my whole life. I have no desire for live-action or anything else.
John Lasseter
Most people have their best ideas when they take their minds away from problems they're trying to solve.
Margaret Heffernan
Being on daytime TV has its benefits. You can still have a life and you know you have a check coming every week.
Tyler Christopher
I wanted to be at my sister's funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic.
Nick Carter
To conclude: good journalism is one of the models of good conversation and communication in the wider social context.
Rowan Williams